+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employment letter from agency

Achsah

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Hi gyz thanks for reading my post , please help me to solve this dilemma..
So here's my query:
I was recruited by an agency , and they are willing to give the letter mentioning all the job duties I do, hours , client company info etc.
Is that employment letter valid or enough to apply for PR? I asked this because although I was recruited by an agency but I work for their client company.

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Hi gyz thanks for reading my post , please help me to solve this dilemma..
So here's my query:
I was recruited by an agency , and they are willing to give the letter mentioning all the job duties I do, hours , client company info etc.
Is that employment letter valid or enough to apply for PR? I asked this because although I was recruited by an agency but I work for their client company.
Did they apply for LMIA? if yes is it approved?

Achsah

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Should have added that in your original post. Just make sure it is valid for 1 year or more and I think you are fine,
Thanks dear ...
Ya it's for one year experience for which I m getting my employment letter.
I only have to clear that doubt of whether I need additional confirmation from the client company or not ...

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Thanks dear ...
Ya it's for one year experience for which I m getting my employment letter.
I only have to clear that doubt of whether I need additional confirmation from the client company or not ...
It is always better to have some sort of letter from your client, it provides positive outlook but not mandatory.