+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employment history in visitor application

elvin_91

Nov 23, 2017
Azerbaijan
Hello all,

In the employment history section of application it says dont leave gaps. Does that mean rhat i should not leave gaps in work history (like adding unemployment timelines as well) or what?

Long story short: do we need to enter unemployed times in these section or only records of employed entry?

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
Hello all,

In the employment history section of application it says dont leave gaps. Does that mean rhat i should not leave gaps in work history (like adding unemployment timelines as well) or what?

Long story short: do we need to enter unemployed times in these section or only records of employed entry?
Yes you should explain what you were doing for the times asked, so if it means there was a period where you were unemployed then enter it as such.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Hello all,

yes, explain the gaps.