+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employment confusion **after submission

jawadchoudary

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Dear All,

I have just submitted my application to Express Entry and noticed that there is mix up in the employment documents. I have worked for two different companies and for two different positions. At the time of document uploading, the check list did not say which particular tab is for what particular job position. So i upload both regardless.
Now that i have the application submitted, my submitted document check list is showing me that the job for which is worked as "design engineer " has the reference letter of job that has the experience of "service technician" and vice versa.
My confusion is , should i contact CIC about this so they don't consider that the reference letters are missing as the letters are there . Its just the submitted list is showing correct letters but against alternate job positions.

Thanks

busch

Star Member
Dec 27, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
FEB 26
Med's Done....
MAR 19
Passport Req..
MAR 27
VISA ISSUED...
MAR 29
LANDED..........
APR 10
jawadchoudary said:
Dear All,

I have just submitted my application to Express Entry and noticed that there is mix up in the employment documents. I have worked for two different companies and for two different positions. At the time of document uploading, the check list did not say which particular tab is for what particular job position. So i upload both regardless.
Now that i have the application submitted, my submitted document check list is showing me that the job for which is worked as "design engineer " has the reference letter of job that has the experience of "service technician" and vice versa.
My confusion is , should i contact CIC about this so they don't consider that the reference letters are missing as the letters are there . Its just the submitted list is showing correct letters but against alternate job positions.

Thanks
I also have the same question, in the check list, it only shows employment 1, employment 2... How I can know which one they mention? I have 3 employment records

jawadchoudary

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
busch said:
I also have the same question, in the check list, it only shows employment 1, employment 2... How I can know which one they mention? I have 3 employment records
Exactly, before submission it does not tell what tab is for which job. And after aubmission it shows type of job against each reference letter.
I fear, if cic agent will call it as wrong and incomplete due to wrong reference letter. And i still donot know how to fix it.
How many ppl check their submitted docs after paying fee is another food for thought!

busch

Star Member
Dec 27, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
FEB 26
Med's Done....
MAR 19
Passport Req..
MAR 27
VISA ISSUED...
MAR 29
LANDED..........
APR 10
please someone can help???

busch

Star Member
Dec 27, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
FEB 26
Med's Done....
MAR 19
Passport Req..
MAR 27
VISA ISSUED...
MAR 29
LANDED..........
APR 10
jawadchoudary said:
Exactly, before submission it does not tell what tab is for which job. And after aubmission it shows type of job against each reference letter.
I fear, if cic agent will call it as wrong and incomplete due to wrong reference letter. And i still donot know how to fix it.
How many ppl check their submitted docs after paying fee is another food for thought!
can anyone help?

mashamasha

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't worry about it. It is a very common thing to happen. At the stage of your application when the officer is reviewing your documents to assess validity, etc. they will be able to figure this out.