+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employer sponsorship..... anyone knows....

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey all friends,
I want to know that some agents and consultants provide employment letter by canadian authority and I know from my home country some people paid to them for getting score (points) and fast PR process.
I asked them but they not ready to show anything for us (because of we belongs t same area and family prolems).

If you know anyone please give me details to get valid employment letter for score only (I guess guys get it my point). please let me know how much they charge for to provide that letter.

Omm

Ice Cube

Dec 20, 2009
omm said:
hey all friends,
I want to know that some agents and consultants provide employment letter by canadian authority and I know from my home country some people paid to them for getting score (points) and fast PR process.
I asked them but they not ready to show anything for us (because of we belongs t same area and family prolems).
If you know anyone please give me details to get valid employment letter for score only (I guess guys get it my point). please let me know how much they charge for to provide that letter.
Omm
Hi,
What I understand from your question is that, you want to get "an arranged employment" ( a job offer) and this is not just a letter any employer offers you. So just be careful, people in Canada may take your money for an useless letter. I know,people who do that charge for about 10,000 CAD for an arranged employment. And please do keep in your mind that getting an arranged employment is not easy these days.
However, you have been eligible FSW (from what I see your application status) and why do you want an employment letter?
Anyways, good luck with it.
ice cube

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For Fast Immigration and Affraid of IELTS Bands, I need avg6.5 in all.
Thats why.... but 10k CAD $ is too much..
anyway I will try to get some good band.

Ice Cube

Dec 20, 2009
omm said:
For Fast Immigration and Affraid of IELTS Bands, I need avg6.5 in all.
Thats why.... but 10k CAD $ is too much..
anyway I will try to get some good band.
Hi,
yes, please do take IELTS again. Average Band score is not of any concern, Individual band score is what you need. do you know exactly how many points you can claim with your IELTS scores?
Ice cube

FrenchAsian

Star Member
Aug 25, 2009
Ice Cube said:
Hi,
What I understand from your question is that, you want to get "an arranged employment" ( a job offer) and this is not just a letter any employer offers you. So just be careful, people in Canada may take your money for an useless letter. I know,people who do that charge for about 10,000 CAD for an arranged employment. And please do keep in your mind that getting an arranged employment is not easy these days.
However, you have been eligible FSW (from what I see your application status) and why do you want an employment letter?
Anyways, good luck with it.
ice cube
Please do not be caught here,... even if a company is willing to provide you with an AEO, the AEO still needs to be vetted by the CHC and by NS,... and I have heard of the CHC and NS rejecting some AEOs,.... I have heard of the CHC calling up the employer but the employer then claimed that they did not produce that very AEO for the said applicant,....

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ice cube, Ihave to score R 6.5 W 6.5 S 6.5 L 7.5 or L 7.0, I guess its quiet tough,what you say? is it easy to get these above bands?
if it is then I am happy. I done some sample tests and also some from friends advise.
OMM

Ice Cube

Dec 20, 2009
omm said:
Ice cube, Ihave to score R 6.5 W 6.5 S 6.5 L 7.5 or L 7.0, I guess its quiet tough,what you say? is it easy to get these above bands?
if it is then I am happy. I done some sample tests and also some from friends advise.
OMM
Hi,
It is not tough at all. But, i am sure you need to prepare yourself for the worest. do not just aim at minimum score level. You almost had that points in your previous test. Just spend extra time prectising latest ielts tests.
Good luck
Ice cube