+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employer Reference Letter | Express Entry

Sam$

Jun 1, 2017
Previous two employers out of 3 have wind up the business. I cant arrange employer reference letter. I do have relieveing letter from both of them. Is it possible to get approval for PR without providing employer reference letter.

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
If you can, reach out to your former managers to help with a letter, or people with whom you have worked it would be helpful. Either way, provide the evidence that you do have such as check stubs, offer letters, etc... Be sure to address this in your letter of explanation to avoid problems.

Sam$

Jun 1, 2017
If you can, reach out to your former managers to help with a letter, or people with whom you have worked it would be helpful. Either way, provide the evidence that you do have such as check stubs, offer letters, etc... Be sure to address this in your letter of explanation to avoid problems.
It was a Japanese co. and all the ex colleagues have moved back to Japan after closure. I do not have any contact with them. Kindly suggest if there is any other option

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
If you do not need the work experience from that company, I would remove it from work history, and include it in personal history. If you DO need that work experience to qualify, then try to use the documents mentioned before, and utilize LOE to address the situation.

Reactions: sundar17feb99

svikashk

May 16, 2017
It was a Japanese co. and all the ex colleagues have moved back to Japan after closure. I do not have any contact with them. Kindly suggest if there is any other option
Could you share with us what you did for your situation and if your case was approved, @Sam$ ?

Sam$

Jun 1, 2017
Got the advice to provide all other docs available for this one and provide ref letter for other two employers.

svikashk

May 16, 2017
Got the advice to provide all other docs available for this one and provide ref letter for other two employers.
Aah. Okay. What's your current application status? I'm asking because I've got the same situation.