+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employer not Mentioning Salary

RoshniJohri

Aug 9, 2017
Remove the work experience that's causing you trouble and add it only in the personal history section. No proof of employment will be required.
You guys are literally life savers

And what about my current employer who hasn't mentioned my work hours on employment letter. They have only mentioned that I'm a permanent employee ??

astra_cub

Jun 4, 2017
Provide everything of current employer that means whatever you have with respect to current employer:

offer letter, experience letter, salary receipt, tax return, bank statement, any colleague's letter stating whatever you did in current employment including number of hours and any other thing which can support your application

For missing information like official statement of 'number of hours', write a simple letter of explanation telling them what's prevalent format in Pakistan and provided in ordinary course of business. If possible show them some proof that officially you have tried to get information which is missing from supporting documents. Email communication etc.

Also most important: do provide the visiting card of person giving you letter so that visa officer can call him/her to verify your employment details. They do understand that its difficult to get everything that they have asked.. so all visa officer wants is your honesty and best efforts.. all the best !!

astra_cub

Jun 4, 2017
How will his statements show salary when he is saying his employer pays him by cash. Moreover, i have a feeling there are NO tax returns, thats why the (cash payments). But anyways, like delpiero said in regards to fsw eligibilty points, if he has more than 67 points without it, then no point of all this fuss as crs score wont change with or without it, current 4 years employment are good enough.
hi doctor, my bad I missed reading that line in the original post !!

Reactions: dr feras

RoshniJohri

Aug 9, 2017
Provide everything of current employer that means whatever you have with respect to current employer:

offer letter, experience letter, salary receipt, tax return, bank statement, any colleague's letter stating whatever you did in current employment including number of hours and any other thing which can support your application

For missing information like official statement of 'number of hours', write a simple letter of explanation telling them what's prevalent format in Pakistan and provided in ordinary course of business. If possible show them some proof that officially you have tried to get information which is missing from supporting documents. Email communication etc.

Also most important: do provide the visiting card of person giving you letter so that visa officer can call him/her to verify your employment details. They do understand that its difficult to get everything that they have asked.. so all visa officer wants is your honesty and best efforts.. all the best !!
GM HR has undersigned the employment letter. But he doesn't know me on any level. As ours is a big organization of 22k employees. But Asst. Manager HR knows me very well. Whose business card should I attach?

astra_cub

Jun 4, 2017
Astt Manager HR should be fine according to me.

If I would have been in your place, I would write Astt. Manager 's email-id , phone number in letter of explanation saying HR can be reached through these details. Provided only GM's email id for namesake and attached the scanned copy of Astt. Manager's visiting card too.

zaladine

Jul 31, 2017
What is the case when i have different ranges of salary for each year of employment. Though I work for the same employer.

RoshniJohri

Aug 9, 2017
Astt Manager HR should be fine according to me.

If I would have been in your place, I would write Astt. Manager 's email-id , phone number in letter of explanation saying HR can be reached through these details. Provided only GM's email id for namesake and attached the scanned copy of Astt. Manager's visiting card too.
Thanks. CiC also asks to mention all positions held at the company. Whereas , HR has only mentioned my current designation

Apart from this, I hv a bachelor's degree in fashion design and I'm working in the same capacity. But I have also claimed points for my MBA. Will they accept my MBA points as it is apparently not related to my work experience??

rekhabishop

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
So my NOC is 2171, but in my EE profile, I had listed my job tenure with only my current designation. But actually, I have worked on two different designations in the same firm. both correspond to the NOC 2171 only. One is analyst(2014-16) and the other is consultant(2016-present). In EE profile, I only mentioned consultant with tenure (2014-17) because it was under the same employer.

I can't change it because I've accepted my ITA already. :(
Is it such a big deal?

astra_cub

Jun 4, 2017
Thanks. CiC also asks to mention all positions held at the company. Whereas , HR has only mentioned my current designation

Apart from this, I hv a bachelor's degree in fashion design and I'm working in the same capacity. But I have also claimed points for my MBA. Will they accept my MBA points as it is apparently not related to my work experience??
It will be fine as long is it is considered as Masters on your ECA.

RoshniJohri

Aug 9, 2017
It will be fine as long is it is considered as Masters on your ECA.
Yes ECA has given me equivalency for my fashion design degree as 4 year bachelor's degree and MBA as Master's degree

All I want to inquire is, MBA is not relevant to my work experience. Will it still count for points??

astra_cub

Jun 4, 2017
Yes ECA has given me equivalency for my fashion design degree as 4 year bachelor's degree and MBA as Master's degree

All I want to inquire is, MBA is not relevant to my work experience. Will it still count for points??
haan bhai haan... milenge points !! :)

astra_cub

Jun 4, 2017

astra_cub

Jun 4, 2017
So my NOC is 2171, but in my EE profile, I had listed my job tenure with only my current designation. But actually, I have worked on two different designations in the same firm. both correspond to the NOC 2171 only. One is analyst(2014-16) and the other is consultant(2016-present). In EE profile, I only mentioned consultant with tenure (2014-17) because it was under the same employer.

I can't change it because I've accepted my ITA already. :(
Is it such a big deal?
My thoughts, it shouldn't be a big deal.. it's not changing your CRS score.. your duties corresponding to NOC is there.. both analyst and consultant are together without gaps.. if number of working hours is there.. i don't think it should be a big deal.. let more knowledgable people chip in and clear it for you.. seems fine to me..

Reactions: rekhabishop