Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
You can not claim 2 jobs in a same time. Even if your wife was working 5 different jobs, you can claim only one job. So she needs only emloyer letter from her full time job. No need tr-1 or tr-4 .

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How can they give me ITA without showing them any proof of employment . ?
I'll only try one more time to help you as your case is very simple.

1 - Mention only the 3 years of employed work experience.
2 - Do not mention the self-employed work experience.
3 - Add the self-employed work experience in the personal history once you receive your ITA.
4 - You will get the ITA on the basis on her employed work experience so you will only need proof of employment for such work experience.

Reactions: sandra02

Advisor_PK

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Islamabad and Toronto
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
04-04-2016
I don't know of any documented case on this forum or elsewhere where applicant was rejected because the bank account did not show the salary being credited. CIC verifies employment using the work experience letter.

The documentation for proof of work experience, etc will have to be provided AFTER you get the ITA not before.

Please try to read and understand what we are saying before asking your next question.

Hello,
I heard from someone that if you are receiveing salary in cash from your employer the CHC will not process your case or reject the case.
From now they are processing those cases whos salaries are credited directly into the account from the employer either by cheque/ECS.

kindly confirm ?

arrayofhope

Jan 14, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
AOR Received.
18/05/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-15-2017
Hello,

How can they give me ITA without showing them any proof of employment . ?
You don't need any proof to receive an ITA. An ITA is automatic based on the points you receive based on the information you provided in your profile. Proof of employment is necessary post ITA to process your residency application.

I heard from someone that if you are receiveing salary in cash from your employer the CHC will not process your case or reject the case.
From now they are processing those cases whos salaries are credited directly into the account from the employer either by cheque/ECS.
India is largely a cash based economy(maybe this has changed in recent times) and IRCC knows this. A reference letter alone is sufficient for proof of employment as long as it contains all the required details. IRCC couldn't care less if you received cash or direct deposit, they only want to know that you in-fact have skilled foreign work experience that you have mentioned in your EE profile.
Tax returns/Pay slips etc are proof of employment that you can provide if you are unable to receive a reference letter from your employer. If the employer is willing to provide a detailed reference letter, don't bother attaching anything else for proof of work experience.

kindly confirm ?
Please read above for my thoughts on some of your questions.

If your wife is able to receive 430 CRS points without mentioning the part time tutoring job, don't include it under work history. You can mention it under personal history.