+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Email not received - Ircc permanent residence confirmation portal

ankita1421

Aug 19, 2021
Hi All, I have a question regarding Permanent residence portal access.
I received a call last week that IRCC has sent me an email for portal access with a temp Password.
I told the officer that I have not received any emails till now. The officer told me that they will resend it again but it might take some time.
I was just wondering if it happened with some else as well?
How long it might take?
What all I can do in this situation?
Any experience??

*( I have checked in junk, spam, archives everything while the officer was on call so pretty sure that I never received that email)

Angela P.

May 13, 2020
I received a call last week that IRCC has sent me an email for portal access with a temp Password.
I told the officer that I have not received any emails till now. The officer told me that they will resend it again but it might take some time.
How long it might take?
Any experience??

*( I have checked in junk, spam, archives everything while the officer was on call so pretty sure that I never received that email)
Hi,
I'm in a similer situation to you.
IRCC sent my portal link email to someone else so I didn't receive my email.
So my lawyer sent an email to fix this about 20days ago.But no answer until now.
Do you have any news?

Reactions: eabhijiths

srth12

Nov 17, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
How long it might take?
Any experience??

Same situation for me. Did you get it afterwards?

blueboy

Apr 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When did you receive your AOR email? I haven't even got that. It's been more than a month I sent the application.

muthu82

Nov 8, 2022
Check the email saying UCI number, your name and application number. It comes after golden email. So basically second email.
Hi - Did you receive your Portal email? I called IRCC and they said Portal email was sent on April 12th, but I did not receive it. Also they said, they will resend again. How long will take to receive the portal?

muthu82

Nov 8, 2022
Same situation for me. Did you get it afterwards?
Hi - Did you receive your Portal email? I called IRCC and they said Portal email was sent on April 12th, but I did not receive it. Also they said, they will resend again. How long will take to receive the portal?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I am already a PR.
I received it the next day. Check your spam email as well also check the email again which you have sent to IRCC for any mistakes.

srth12

Nov 17, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
It happened to me as well. I think it’s a trick to satisfy their quota. after I informed them that sent back with a new portal email. It took time almost 2 weeks exactly after two months of receiving AOR.

vanye

Aug 17, 2023
How did you inform them ? I have the same issue. I was asked to reply to an email for portal link. I did that and it's almost getting to three weeks and I haven't heard anything from them.

ajmalihm1

Sep 12, 2022
Hi Muthu, what’s the update on your file? Have you received your portal email? How long it took to resend it? I’m in a same situation.