Waived
Passport Req..
17 june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 July 2013
LANDED..........
sept 29 2013
Dear all

Plz advice me what score he wants from me all high or some ? i am tense.

email from london visa office what to i dont know big problem
« on: July 05, 2010, 09:06:24 am » Quote

Dear Mr.
I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for
immigration to Canada.

Section 82 of Canada's Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations states concerning arranged employment:

"Ten points shall be awarded to a skilled worker for arranged employment in Canada in an occupation that is listed in Skill Type 0 Management
Occupations or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix if they are able to perform and are likely to accept and carry out the
employment."

The occupation for which you have obtained an Arranged Employment Opinion (AEO) is that of Drafting Technologist/Draftsperson, identified in the
National Occupation Classification (NOC) by the code 2253. Among the duties and responsibilities identified by your prospective employer for the job
being offered to you are: "Develop and prepare engineering designs and drawings from preliminary concepts, develop and prepare design sketches,
complete documentation packages and produce drawing sets, check and verify design drawings to conform to specifications and design data, write technical reports, prepare contracts and tender documents, prepare construction specifications, costs and material estimates."

English is identified on the AEO as the required language of your prospective employment. You have provided an IELTS test report form which indicates that you have moderate proficiency in English speaking and reading, and basic proficiency in English listening and writing. The job being offered to you requires you to be able to develop designs and drawings from other information as well as to complete documentation packages, write reports, and prepare contracts and cost and material estimates. Where it appears reasonable to expect that clear communication and understanding would be
necessary for efficient business operations, the ability to communicate in English at only a basic or moderate level appears to be a serious impediment
to your being able to perform the duties of the job offered to you in Canada.

As it appears that you may not have the English language proficiency which would enable you to carry out the possible employment in Canada, you
consequently do not appear to satisfy the conditions in Regulation 82 for obtaining points in the factor of arranged employment.

Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this assessment. You must provide any additional information
within sixty days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information
before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely,

EFL
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada
1 Grosvenor Square
London W1K 4AB/Londres W1K 4AB
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Telephone/Telephone 0207 2586600
Facsimile/Telecopieur 0207 2586506

farhaniqbal

Nov 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2009
Doc's Request.
21-01-2010
Med's Request
06-03-2012
Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 14-09-2012 and PPR2, 05-10-12, Decision Made on 8-10-12
VISA ISSUED...
13-10-12
LANDED..........
November 1, 2012 at Calgary
Don't worry. Just prepare for IELTS and retake it. I hope you will get better score this time Inshallah. By the way your visa office was london from start or did u apply for pakistan with visa office islamabad and then it was changed to London after 1st April?

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear drooza,

I suggest you to attempt IELTS again and try your level best in the test. It is obvious that, if you won't provide them any documents to support your good skill in English may result in refusal in your case.

Buddy, I would suggest you to go for IELTS again. If you need any help from my end regarding IELTS test, please don't hesitate.

All the best!

laxmikanthms

Dec 31, 2009
Toronto,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-07-2009
Doc's Request.
Feb-02-2010
AOR Received.
June-14-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
Feb-10-2010
Med's Request
Nov-01-2010
Med's Done....
Dec-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan-13-2011
LANDED..........
May-07-2010 (Before PR Approval on Workpermit)
Everybody......In general I suggest everyone to score more than 6.5 in all modules and if you have less and applied....then retake the test and keep the latest score ready......if the VO asks for more documents then you can send in case if they have mentioned moderate english proficiency.......

Looks like they want to reject more case for the occupation which are not there in the new list....

so if there is small gap then they are trying to highlist and trying to reject........

All who have less then 6 Overall Band in IELTS ..better retake and keep it ready before VO comes back to us......

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
Sama2010

I dont think overall band matter, only individual bands of each section. I am not sure if the overall band is the straight average of the individual band, but this doesn;t matter anyway. if they hae concerns about your language points, then you have to do better. Take the IELTS soon. Good luck.

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
laxmikanthms said:
Everybody......In general I suggest everyone to score more than 6.5 in all modules and if you have less and applied....then retake the test and keep the latest score ready......if the VO asks for more documents then you can send in case if they have mentioned moderate english proficiency.......
Looks like they want to reject more case for the occupation which are not there in the new list....
so if there is small gap then they are trying to highlist and trying to reject........
All who have less then 6 Overall Band in IELTS ..better retake and keep it ready before VO comes back to us......
Correct, they are making lame excuses to reject cases, so be prepared for it, try to score more to get through.

anayya

Star Member
Aug 1, 2010
hi
plz i need help from all u people... actually i have arranged employment end i am scoring 67 points without ielts ...i got 4 band in ielts even i repeat it 2 times...my lawyer is saying that cic visa officer will check that have u 67 points or not..he will never say that why u have low ielts score...plz help me that is my 4 ielts band sufficient or not...plz answer me ...i am very confused bcz i ahve repeated it but again and again got 4 band...and my lawyer is saying that dont worry they will check ur score 67 or not...plz plz plz plz answer me
regards

mozm

Star Member
Sep 14, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anayya said:
hi
plz i need help from all u people... actually i have arranged employment end i am scoring 67 points without ielts ...i got 4 band in ielts even i repeat it 2 times...my lawyer is saying that cic visa officer will check that have u 67 points or not..he will never say that why u have low ielts score...plz help me that is my 4 ielts band sufficient or not...plz answer me ...i am very confused bcz i ahve repeated it but again and again got 4 band...and my lawyer is saying that don't worry they will check ur score 67 or not...plz plz plz plz answer me
regards
Amazaingggg... Huhhhhh

Where your consultant located? Near to me he just wishing his consultancy fee not concerning with your future,

i wish you got your visa soon, my best wishes with you..

Mozm

mozm

Star Member
Sep 14, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tarakrs said:
dear drooza,

I suggest you to attempt IELTS again and try your level best in the test. It is obvious that, if you won't provide them any documents to support your good skill in English may result in refusal in your case.

Buddy, I would suggest you to go for IELTS again. If you need any help from my end regarding IELTS test, please don't hesitate.

All the best!
Friend i need 9 points more to reach 67, what is best score for me, which is accept visa office very well, if i got 10 points, is it ok, Do you have best material for IELTS preparation.. i need reading module GT test, if you have plz share with me.

Mozm

S

shibuya

Drooza,
I had noticed one thing in ur case that u were in a hurry to reach the goal. If u have time just go thru ur own posts.
There is a saying : SLOW BUT STEADY WINS THE RACE.
So now forget abt appeal and all that stuff and spend more time practising as u have this last chance to prove urself to VO or else this all is a mere waste of time and ur money.
Good Luck and Ramadaan Kareem.

Regards,
Shibuya

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
I hope he registered for a retake of IELTS by today.
Any slight better change in score would be a positive sign. This clearly shows that how hot tempered the Immigration Officers are these days.

Such Analysis by them reminds me of their wrong position in those posts, they'd better be Lecturers or Professors in English Language departments of their Colleges a Universities. I have an overall band of 7.0 but still I am compassionate for these guys like drooza.