LANDED..........
15-05-2013; PR Card received 25-07-2013
Date: April 11, 2013

UCI: XXXXXXX
Application: XXXXXXXXX

Email:
XXXXXXXXX

Dear XXXXXXXXX,

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete.

PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE FINALIZED AT THE CASE PROCESSING PILOT-OTTAWA (“CPP-O”).

Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?

• Have you married or divorced?
• Have you given birth or adopted a child?
• Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
• Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPP-O immediately:
OttPilot-Immigration@cic.gc.ca

You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case is finalized. Failure to declare additional dependants such as a spouse or children before you become a permanent resident could result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa. Once your file is closed, you would be required to submit a new application and pay new processing fees. Any new application would be assessed under the Act and Regulations in force at the time of its submission.

If none of these conditions applies to you, you may proceed below.

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)

Every principal applicant and his/her accompanying spouse/common law partner are required to pay a Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) in the amount of 490 Canadian dollars. The RPRF is a separate fee that must be paid in addition to the processing fees that you have already paid.

Your visas cannot be issued until you have paid the RPRF for [1] person(s). Please follow the attached instructions and email your payment receipt to CPPO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca . These fees are refundable if for any reason you do not obtain permanent residence in Canada.

Passport(s)

You are exempted from obtaining a visa to visit Canada under Regulation 190 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act; therefore you do not need to submit original passports to finalize your application.
However, you and all your accompanying family members are still required to hold a valid passport. Please send a COPY of the following pages ONLY, for each family member’s passport:
- The page(s) containing the holder’s name and photo
- All pages that show a change of name
- All pages that show an extension of validity

Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must obtain an ordinary passport.

Height and Eye Colour

We require confirmation of this information for yourself and each accompanying family member. Please complete the attached form “Biodata” and return it to us.

How to Send your Documents to the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (CPP-O)

If photographs have been requested, you are required to submit all documents in hard copy format, by MAIL. Please submit all the requested items together in a single package. Please quote your application number on your correspondence and send the package to one of the following addresses:

Canada Post:
CPP – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

Courier:
CPP – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

If no original documents have been requested, you may submit copies of your documents by mail, by fax, or as scanned images attached to an email to OttPilot-Immigration@cic.gc.ca .

The requested information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

Final Note

The issuance of your visa(s) cannot be delayed so it is important for you to submit your documents and pay the RPRF as soon as possible. An expiration date (dd/mm/yy) will be indicated on your visa and/or on your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR – IMM 5688), and you must obtain permanent residence on or before that date. The visas and CoPR cannot be extended. If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada immediately after your permanent residence is granted, please consult the CIC website regarding your obligations to retain your status in Canada.

Sincerely,

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote – Ottawa – JP5777
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest
7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059
E-mail I Courriel : OttPilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca
Site : www.cic.gc.ca
Disclaimer: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case.

Anyone please help?

Does that mean I will not getting the PPR and I dont have to send my passport and wait for several weeks for getting it back like many other applicants?

I always thought sending original passport is a must.

Anyone knows what will happen after I pay the fee and submit the required passport copies and the Biodata form?

p.s. my med was done Mar 14 and delivered Mar 20, e cas shows med received Apr 5

Thanks again

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
s_w_u said:
Date: April 11, 2013

UCI: XXXXXXX
Application: XXXXXXXXX

Email:
XXXXXXXXX

Dear XXXXXXXXX,

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete.

PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE FINALIZED AT THE CASE PROCESSING PILOT-OTTAWA (“CPP-O”).

Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?

• Have you married or divorced?
• Have you given birth or adopted a child?
• Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
• Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPP-O immediately:
OttPilot-Immigration @ cic.gc.ca

You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case is finalized. Failure to declare additional dependants such as a spouse or children before you become a permanent resident could result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa. Once your file is closed, you would be required to submit a new application and pay new processing fees. Any new application would be assessed under the Act and Regulations in force at the time of its submission.

If none of these conditions applies to you, you may proceed below.

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)

Every principal applicant and his/her accompanying spouse/common law partner are required to pay a Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) in the amount of 490 Canadian dollars. The RPRF is a separate fee that must be paid in addition to the processing fees that you have already paid.

Your visas cannot be issued until you have paid the RPRF for [1] person(s). Please follow the attached instructions and email your payment receipt to CPPO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca . These fees are refundable if for any reason you do not obtain permanent residence in Canada.

Passport(s)

You are exempted from obtaining a visa to visit Canada under Regulation 190 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act; therefore you do not need to submit original passports to finalize your application.
However, you and all your accompanying family members are still required to hold a valid passport. Please send a COPY of the following pages ONLY, for each family member's passport:
- The page(s) containing the holder's name and photo
- All pages that show a change of name
- All pages that show an extension of validity

Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must obtain an ordinary passport.

Height and Eye Colour

We require confirmation of this information for yourself and each accompanying family member. Please complete the attached form “Biodata” and return it to us.

How to Send your Documents to the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (CPP-O)

If photographs have been requested, you are required to submit all documents in hard copy format, by MAIL. Please submit all the requested items together in a single package. Please quote your application number on your correspondence and send the package to one of the following addresses:

Canada Post:
CPP – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

Courier:
CPP – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

If no original documents have been requested, you may submit copies of your documents by mail, by fax, or as scanned images attached to an email to OttPilot-Immigration @ cic.gc.ca .

The requested information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

Final Note

The issuance of your visa(s) cannot be delayed so it is important for you to submit your documents and pay the RPRF as soon as possible. An expiration date (dd/mm/yy) will be indicated on your visa and/or on your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR – IMM 5688), and you must obtain permanent residence on or before that date. The visas and CoPR cannot be extended. If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada immediately after your permanent residence is granted, please consult the CIC website regarding your obligations to retain your status in Canada.

Sincerely,

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote – Ottawa – JP5777
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest
7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059
E-mail I Courriel : OttPilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca
Site : www.cic.gc.ca
Disclaimer: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case.

Anyone please help?

Does that mean I will not getting the PPR and I dont have to send my passport and wait for several weeks for getting it back like many other applicants?

I always thought sending original passport is a must.

Anyone knows what will happen after I pay the fee and submit the required passport copies and the Biodata form?

p.s. my med was done Mar 14 and delivered Mar 20, e cas shows med received Apr 5

Thanks again
Dude, you are totally in a safe position. As the email says that you are exempted from sending the original passport, you just need to send a copy of your passport to receive your COPR. Even for people who send their passports, the VISA stamped is only a single entry visa used for landing and not the one valid for 5 or 10 years. Once you receive the COPR, you can complete the landing and apply for the PR card. So, I suggest that you stop worrying and go out and party ;D

s_w_u

Mar 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2012
AOR Received.
13-09-2012
Med's Request
05-03-2013
Med's Done....
14-03-2013
Passport Req..
11-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Exempted; CoPR 14-05-2013
LANDED..........
Thanks for the comment yahoo7 =]
Just curious why some of us need to send out original passport while some of the others dont need to.

Is it because of our original nationality?
Or is it the difference between applying from within Canada and from overseas?

bajgal

Star Member
Oct 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2012
Doc's Request.
30-01-2013
AOR Received.
02-08-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
02-08-2012
Med's Request
31-01-2013
Med's Done....
07-02-2013
Passport Req..
03-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
LANDED..........
15-07-2013
s_w_u said:
Thanks for the comment yahoo7 =]
Just curious why some of us need to send out original passport while some of the others dont need to.

Is it because of our original nationality?
Or is it the difference between applying from within Canada and from overseas?
first off, congrats on your PPR!!!

secondly, it depends on your country or origin.. some countries require a visa to travel to Canada and other don't. if you don't require a visa then CIC will only request a copy of your passport.

s_w_u

Mar 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2012
AOR Received.
13-09-2012
Med's Request
05-03-2013
Med's Done....
14-03-2013
Passport Req..
11-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
bajgal said:
first off, congrats on your PPR!!!

secondly, it depends on your country or origin.. some countries require a visa to travel to Canada and other don't. if you don't require a visa then CIC will only request a copy of your passport.

What?! so this email is equivalent to the so called passport request?
thank you lord!

Also thank you for your comment bajgal!!!

s_w_u

Mar 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2012
AOR Received.
13-09-2012
Med's Request
05-03-2013
Med's Done....
14-03-2013
Passport Req..
11-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
E CAS SHOWS DECISION MADE TODAY...

Anyone know how long is the wait for the CoPR?

seton

Jun 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2012
AOR Received.
05-11-2012
Med's Request
15-02-2013
Med's Done....
21-02-2013
Passport Req..
04-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2013
LANDED..........
03-05-2013
s_w_u said:
E CAS SHOWS DECISION MADE TODAY...

Anyone know how long is the wait for the CoPR?
Based on the last couple folks, expect anything between 2 weeks to 2 months.

Sunapr

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 14,2012
AOR Received.
Sep 5,2012
Med's Request
Jan 3,2013
Med's Done....
Jan 21,2013
Passport Req..
March 22,2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 10,2013
LANDED..........
May 10,2013
I've been waiting for my passport for almost 3 weeks. My tracking no. is still not activated.

s_w_u

Mar 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2012
AOR Received.
13-09-2012
Med's Request
05-03-2013
Med's Done....
14-03-2013
Passport Req..
11-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sashali78 said:
Congrats SWU. when did you apply?
Sorry folks I am just too lazy to add my app details on the May spreadsheet...Below is my timeline...

App received May 22
AOR Sep 13
PCC requested by CIC Nov 1
PCC provided to CIC Dec xx
E cas "started processing" Jan 22
Med request Mar 5
Med done Mar 14
Med delivered Mar 20
E cas "med result received" Apr 5
RPRF & Biodata & PPR Apr 11
RPRF & Biodata & PPR sent via email Apr 11
E cas "decision made" Apr 12