+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligible Profile to Non- eligible :(

cool_shah01

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Hello All,

I created profile on 12th February and that time i was eligible and EE score was 375. Today i received an email says that i am not eligible.
I don,t know what is wrong here? Now my score is not showing me and also says that not eligible for FSW :(

Please suggest me the way forward.. Shall i create new profile? OR wait if i can do any changes in my application. (As of now i can not change any thign in my profile).

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks//

katja2684

Jan 31, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
check the funds you declared with fswp, they raised the minimum amount required.

cool_shah01

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
katja2684 said:
check the funds you declared with fswp, they raised the minimum amount required.
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I checked Fund and it is sufficient . Also note that, Now i am not able to change any details in my application.
Please let me know the issue.

Thanks//

katja2684

Jan 31, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you have to register with jobbank if you don't have a valid job offer.have you registered?

cool_shah01

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
katja2684 said:
you have to register with jobbank if you don't have a valid job offer.have you registered?
Yes, My friend. Till date it was showing me All OK .. But suddenly i received an email today saying Non-eligible. :(

cool_shah01

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
katja2684 said:
Then I guess you'll have to call CIC and find out :(
Hi,

I started my application again and it shows as below. Please let me know if anything else need to be done now ( Except waiting for ITA).

Where is this application? Details
Application/profile status Open
Province/Territory Nomination No nomination at this time
Job Bank Registration Accepted
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria Met
ITA Status No invitation at this time
Review of submitted documents

Express Entry Profile Details
Criteria Details
Federal Skilled Worker Met
Overall Score 375

Thanks //