eligibilty interview

hotminaj

Nov 1, 2022
Wao.
Soo you just signed some forms.
Please can you tell me what was done
My interview is next week.
Did you do your interview in toronto
hey, i did not do mine in toronto, it was online. but i can't speak for every single interview, i did not sign any forms as yet, i would have to go in and sign them i think and as the previous person said it was only just formality for real, but you should still be prepared since no everybody's situation is the same.

Nyathira

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Category........
Other
could you plese let me know which questions they asked you mine is coming up

guh

Nov 4, 2022
well they asked ME security, identification and legal questions, which was nothing
So they haven't seized your passport yet?
I recieved a notice to return for interview after months of waiting which I went physically and instead they only collected my I passport ND gave me a certified copy and then said I will be communicated later for an eligibility interview.
Could you share your timeline please.
I filed my case inside canada
Did u file at the port of etry?

guh

Nov 4, 2022
That's quite a wait I filed in Nov my eligibility was a few days ago
I see.
So did you recieve a notice for return for interview twice?
Coz I recieved a return for interview and when I git there, they only did biometrics and collected my passport and said I will have to wait for eligibility interview mail
Is this how yours went?

Nyathira

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Category........
Other
I see.
So did you recieve a notice for return for interview twice?
Coz I recieved a return for interview and when I git there, they only did biometrics and collected my passport and said I will have to wait for eligibility interview mail
Is this how yours went?
Yes I received return for interview letter 1 they did biometric and took passport. Then they said they will send another letter.
They sent the letter 3 days later for another interview the for the rcpd letter and signing documents like in 10min . We were done

guh

Nov 4, 2022
Yes I received return for interview letter 1 they did biometric and took passport. Then they said they will send another letter.
They sent the letter 3 days later for another interview the for the rcpd letter and signing documents like in 10min . We were done
Wao that was quiet fast
Thank you for your responses
Its really helpful
So you signed online?