+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility review hasn't started. Please help!! (Sept intake)

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
Hello, I applied Non-SDS from Nepal on 19th of April with upfront medical. My medical status got updated on 3rd June. This was the last update I received. It has been two months and my eligibility review hasn't started. I have seen some post on Reddit and on this forum too, where people who applied later than me has received their decision. I thought that since the Delhi High Commission is currently short staffed and under immense load this delay was normal. But I'm starting to get worried. Is this normal or should I contact the authorities? Does anyone have similar problem like mine?

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
Hello, I applied Non-SDS from Nepal on 19th of April with upfront medical. My medical status got updated on 3rd June. This was the last update I received. It has been two months and my eligibility review hasn't started. I have seen some post on Reddit and on this forum too, where people who applied later than me has received their decision. I thought that since the Delhi High Commission is currently short staffed and under immense load this delay was normal. But I'm starting to get worried. Is this normal or should I contact the authorities? Does anyone have similar problem like mine?
I understand your stress. I am somewhat there.

1. There’s absolutely nothing you can do from your side if your application is complete. I can only advise to raise webforms/call Delhi CHC and you might get some response.

2. If it’s any consolation- I have seen many on the forum where even eligibility review showed started on the day of PPR!! So what if you are one of those guys? IRCC plays you many tricks buddy.
They are in serious need of both Computer Engineers and MBAs to sort out the mess lol

I am only trying to relieve you of this stress. My data is anecdotal but true.

my example: Many people at least got BVLs, I haven’t received that even and this is the 10-11th week or something. So, you see!