Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Reactions: tomtom104

PallaviSharma

Aug 3, 2021
AOR Nov 10 2022

Was your Quebec work experience not counted as well?
For me it's about foreign experience. However, they have made a note saying Quebec employer. Anyway my current residence is not Quebec, so maybe that's the reason they have not pressed on it. Not sure, that's my assumption

Mihirakula

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Did you try to contact ircc?
I submitted a webworm with detailed explanation. Calling IRCC does not help unless you do not want to wait a month for GCMS notes; they can't tell you anything more than what's in your GCMS notes.

catbro

Star Member
Aug 17, 2023
I got a medical request after eligibility complete in ircc tracker for study permit .

what Does eligibility complete means?

Mann Sandhu

Star Member
May 27, 2018
hello Ircc agent told me that my eligibility is review required and am waiting for gcms notes anyone on same boat so stressing condition

tk87

Jun 13, 2022
whats ur reason for review required
Somehow junior analyst wasn't able to deduce/find the total work experience ! Strange AF .. This is when I had provided Salary slips for my entire Canadian experience + reference/experience letter from my employer ... raised webform and re-submitted all the documents ..

tomtom104

Star Member
Apr 24, 2022
Somehow junior analyst wasn't able to deduce/find the total work experience ! Strange AF .. This is when I had provided Salary slips for my entire Canadian experience + reference/experience letter from my employer ... raised webform and re-submitted all the documents ..
Dw, I had the same on GCMS Notes. Got final decision and everything on Tracker completed last week

Reactions: tk87

tk87

Jun 13, 2022
Update: Everything completed on the tracker and ecopr number generated.

canada nature

Star Member
Sep 2, 2023
I had a typo in the employment letter that I worked from Sep 20 2021 to Sep 19 2021 instead Sep Sep 19 2022…. It a silly mistake and I had already provided 12 salary slips and the correct dates in the contract. I sent the corrected LOE via many webforms. No one opened my file for 5 months then contacted local. After that it got approved after one week.
How long after MP help you got file opened?

Nasring

Nov 29, 2023
Hi everyone,
My security check passed on Oct30 and my eligibility went to review required fro Nov 8, since it was passed before, all spets passed except eligibility that is under review required.
could you help me to know what can I do.
my Aor was Feb2023. It is more than normal time line that is 8 months for ee bc pnp.
Thanks