+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility Failed - GCSM Notes

Chiffa

Mar 4, 2024
I received notes today and noticed that eligibility was set to Failed. On the tracker, eligibility stage has been completed since January 16th and it was the last update we got.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Failed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed - Expired Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

However, the case is still in progress. Does it mean the case will be rejected? We only received ADR for PoF and passport copy on the 10th of January. Do you think I can do something?

The latest updates on notes are from the 15th of January:

PA, Common-law. Stat of Dec CL on file. Proof of co-habitation on file EDOC No concerns
No dependent child declared. No concerns
PA: Passport () valid for at least 6 months. Issuing country: Russia No concerns
CL: Passport () valid for at least 6 months. Issuing country: Russia No concerns
Fees: Paid

GCMS/FOSS & CONCERN RAISED
Integrated search:
No adverse information
File transferred to DN for review - stat questions
PA resided in Quebec but willing to move. Please refer for EDOC for more details

STATUS UN CANADA
PA: In Status
DEPS: Overseas

ELIGIBILITY DECISION
• Arranged Employment. Verified. EDOC 653991859. No concerns.
• One year of full time work experience over the ten years prior to submitting the application achieved under NOC 52120 while working for:
- Gearbox Studio Quebec. (EDOC ). From 2021-04-05 to 2023-03-06. No concerns.
• Education: Bachelor in Applied Mathematics and Informatics at the National Research Nuclear University, 2016, Russia (EDOC ) No concerns
SP Education: Verified. No concerns
• SP Work Experience: Verified. No concerns
• Funds: Family of 2- 21205.36 CAD (EDOC ). No Concerns

Based on PA's education credentials and employment documents provided, I am satisfied on a balance of probabilities that the PA performed the lead statement and main duties associated with NOC 52120.

CRS points: 512
Minimum points at ITA: 496

A11.2 & SELECTION: Passed

ADMISSIBILITY

1. Biometric fingerprints, on file. (x2)
2. Medical (x2), passed.
3. PA Police certificate (Russia + 2023-07-04) / (Belgium + 2023-08-23)
SP Police certificate (Russia + 2023-07-17) / (Georgia + 2023-09-01)

RECOMMENDATION: I have verified this application under section 11.2 of the IRPA and make the following determination:
***REVIEW REQUIRED***

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
At the very top of my notes, it's stated:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Failed

That's why I'm incredibly confused
It does not make sense with the rest of your notes. I did not realize that what you wrote at the beginning of your post is also part of your GCSM notes.

Chiffa

Mar 4, 2024
Yea, these are also my thoughts. How elibility can be at the same time failed, passed and RR :\

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
Yea, these are also my thoughts. How elibility can be at the same time failed, passed and RR :\
Really weird. I would think that we can trust the tracker, especially if you were asked for additional documents after having your eligibility completed. But I have never seen this situation before so not sure.

JadeTiger

Jan 10, 2024
Did you call to the IRCC support center? I think they can say if eligibility is passed/failed/review required now. Maybe assessment results in the notes are outdated.

Chiffa

Mar 4, 2024
Did you call to the IRCC support center? I think they can say if eligibility is passed/failed/review required now. Maybe assessment results in the notes are outdated.
I did. The agent said it failed but she couldn't see why. And she mentioned that the application is still ongoing, and there's no rejection. She suggested raising a web form, so I did that today.