+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Egyptian Citizens inland and outland, let's Connect here

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Heathcliff77 said:
Everyone gets a personalized checklist, perhaps I'm asked for a national ID cause I'm in Egypt and you won't be asked for one, I'm not sure.

Yes I translated my national ID, I'm uploading both the photocopy and the translation together

Multiple means more than one page, as for the first bar your passport(s) for last 10 years, multiple means first page and all stamps
as for the ID multiple cause its an original and a translation
Maged is saying that the passport can be use as a national
Id am
Not sure though,btw bro i messaged you

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
As you can see the first bar asks for the passport only

and the 2nd clearly states (national ID)..

Also my friend who immigrated last year told me he did translate his ID. Again everyone gets a personalized checklist, I wasn't asked for a birth certificate at all for example, some people do

Umm I didnt get any message from you since the last one I answered!

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Heathcliff77 said:

Also my friend who immigrated last year told me he did translate his ID. Again everyone gets a personalized checklist, I wasn't asked for a birth certificate at all for example, some people do

I sent you two not sure what happened,anyways will wait and see my checklist if i ever recieve an ita but how difficult is it to issue a new id and how many days does it take to recieve it,papers required,etc

mawcanada

Jan 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So I have been trying to buy $ to secure payment of my application for pnp the coming months through a friend in Canada. I can't find anyone to sell them to me, last week it started with 16.20 and today up to 18. We are so screwed!!!

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Heathcliff77 said:

very strange± no birth certificate and mandatory ID? is it possible they ask for one or the other?

also where did you translate the ID?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Wolverine17 said:
I sent you two not sure what happened,anyways will wait and see my checklist if i ever recieve an ita but how difficult is it to issue a new id and how many days does it take to recieve it,papers required,etc
ID takes 3 weeks to renew normally, but there are places for speedy processing doing it in 3 days. both are in Egypt - you have to be there in person

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
maged_mmh said:
ID takes 3 weeks to renew normally, but there are places for speedy processing doing it in 3 days. both are in Egypt - you have to be there in person
I know en feh msta3gl w feh 3ady i think bas have no idea about the processing times,do you have any idea about the required papers?most probably i will
For an ita and the documents required and if they asked me will go egypt to renew it,hopefully i wont be asked for it

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Wolverine17 said:
I know en feh msta3gl w feh 3ady i think bas have no idea about the processing times,do you have any idea about the required papers?most probably i will
For an ita and the documents required and if they asked me will go egypt to renew it,hopefully i wont be asked for it
I just needed the old ID + the application stamped from the syndicate of engineers.

I renewed it 2 months ago

Moh.Salem

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
maged_mmh said:
very strange± no birth certificate and mandatory ID? is it possible they ask for one or the other?

also where did you translate the ID?
i think they ask for it as means of further assurance of the applicant's identity.. as for the translation, it is translated at any translation office like ehab iskandar in tahrir square (any translation is accepted) the translation of the computer police clearance is from wezaret el 3adl in lazoughly square downtown.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Moh.Salem said:
i think they ask for it as means of further assurance of the applicant's identity.. as for the translation, it is translated at any translation office like ehab iskandar in tahrir square (any translation is accepted) the translation of the computer police clearance is from wezaret el 3adl in lazoughly square downtown.
What is the computer police clearnce if i may ask?msh howa da el feesh w el tashbeih el
Manual wala da system gdeeed

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Moh.Salem said:
I heard they only accept the fingerprint "old" one not the computerized

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Moh.Salem said:
have you been asked for ID too?

for the translation, if it's not a government translation do you need to notarize the affidavit by a public notary or just notarize the attached photocopy of the document?

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
maged_mmh said:
have you been asked for ID too?

for the translation, if it's not a government translation do you need to notarize the affidavit by a public notary or just notarize the attached photocopy of the document?
Guys now am confused what do u mean by notarization?the arabic papers that i have got them translated by an official translator and thats it nothing more

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Wolverine17 said:
Guys now am confused what do u mean by notarization?the arabic papers that i have got them translated by an official translator and thats it nothing more
notarization is a lawyer stamp licensed by USA or Canada.. it's not required usually but some specific documents are not accepted without it, that's why I ask

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Wolverine17 said:
Maybe your inbox is full? I dont know...

1. As for $$$ we are definitely screwed.. I only found one friend with a card that was issued out of Egypt (no limit) but he demands I pay him in USD as well, and I can't blame him at all.. now I cant get USD but I'm trying.

2. Yes my friend was asked for national ID too, and another with a PNP was asked for birth certificates, I don't know really I guess everyone should wait for his own checklist and see..

3. As for translation, yes if it's a government document issued in English you can send it like it is, if in Arabic then translate the original document (except national ID of course, but must show the original to the translator). And the translator will attach them together and stamp his translation with his official stamp and seal.

I'm from Alexandria, and I used a law firm/official translators called Nadoury & Nahas attorneys at law, they're good. Took 3 days and costs 60 LE per page, but of course like everything in Egypt you can pay extra and have it on the next day.

Don't worry Wolverine, official licensed translator is fine, CIC are not stupid btw, they have people who revise the Arabic originals as well.

4. As for Police certificate, yes it's the old (feesh w tashbeeh) at your local police station, then have it translated. (note that the person who fills it will have the handwriting of a chicken, so ask him what he wrote at each line, and later tell the translator before he/she proceeds)

also, there's no need for توثيق anything from the ministry of foreign affairs, except a government job experience letter (if you intend to use one). Cause the translator will ask you if you want to do el tawseek before translation, just tell him no I don't need it.