+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Work history - employer address or employee address??

ReddyCan

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Feb 11, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 8th/2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
aah waiting waiting and waiting..
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
Already in Canada!
Hi..
Question:
While filling up work history in EE profile, do I need to enter my address or employer address after entering "Company name"
My employer is in Ontario and I worked in Vancouver
Pls let me know

ReddyCan

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Feb 11, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 8th/2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
Already in Canada!
any help would be much appreciated..

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
ReddyCan said:
Hi..
Question:
While filling up work history in EE profile, do I need to enter my address or employer address after entering "Company name"
My employer is in Ontario and I worked in Vancouver
Pls let me know
I have two employers(present and previous). Previous employer was back in India. So I was only asked Country and City. Present employer is in Canada. Once I selected country as Canada, further details of Street address, province, city were asked. I have filled in employer address.

HTH.

ReddyCan

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Feb 11, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 8th/2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
Already in Canada!
Thank you ... doubt cleared
Irrespective of your work location, address to fill up in "Work history" after mentioning the employer/company name is "Company's address"

RUK

Dec 1, 2015
Hi guys,

So is it the employer's / company's address (head office) OR yours (location where you are working)?

Please advise, thank you.

Abhi1982

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
SOME ONE please help with the query - I have worked at various locations across India and USA. Many a times, these locations/offices have been at different cities than where my employer's registered office is. The experience letters have all been issued by the central HR department which is at location A. I was placed in one of the company's other office location B for 4 years and then deputed to a client location in USA for 4 years.Now what do I put in as location when filling up express entry profile - the location from where the relieving letter was generated (central HR office), or the registered office location of the employer (location b), or the employer office where I was placed (location c) along with the client location where I was deputed to in USA? Please help.

faisalshaikhpro

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Thank you ... doubt cleared
Irrespective of your work location, address to fill up in "Work history" after mentioning the employer/company name is "Company's address"
Hello

Just wondering what did you wrote under name and address ? The actual work location address or company address.

Thiaga

Aug 14, 2019
Hello

Just wondering what did you wrote under name and address ? The actual work location address or company address.
Hi , Am on the same boat - can you please let me know if you were able to find an answer? I have given my company's address in EE profile under work history. I have got an ITA now wondering if I need to change it? also POST ITA in personal history section we need to give the place where we actually stayed am not sure if I can give the work location in personal history section.

faisalshaikhpro

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi , Am on the same boat - can you please let me know if you were able to find an answer? I have given my company's address in EE profile under work history. I have got an ITA now wondering if I need to change it? also POST ITA in personal history section we need to give the place where we actually stayed am not sure if I can give the work location in personal history section.
Hope you have submitted your application for PR ,I am still looking for an advice on this, have you got any response or figured out about this query.

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance