+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[EE with Provincial Nomination Help] Personalized Document Checklist and Provincial Nomination Certificate

babybara_2710

Mar 25, 2023
Hi everyone!

Currently my personalized document check-list doesn't have anything for me to upload the provincial nomination certificate except Client Information, is this expected? Should I not need to upload the nomination certificate and expect the officer will see that I was indeed nominated by a province?

On the safer side, I could have just uploaded the certificate in the optional Client Information for sure, but I already have a Letter of Explanation for something else and I worry about uploading too many things that don't relate to each other. Wanted to get a second opinion from folks here on what to do next!

Thank you in advance, appreciate your time for reading this!

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
Is this express entry PNP or International student PNP. I did mine via international student and I applied using the PR Online portal. There was a specific spot for the nomination certificate. Try creating another application just to make sure you selected all the correct information.

Miracle2018

Jan 3, 2018
There is no placeholder for Nomination Certificate in EE application but you can always add it with LoE as an additional measure.