+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE + TR to PR (multiple applications)

Mhdotca

Mar 27, 2021
Hey!

My partner has received this week the AOR for TR to PR (public policy program for int. students) application from May - as main applicant. Although, there is very little information about the program, specially regarding timelines. We are a bit insecure about how things are going to run.

At the same time, last week I have received an ITA for EE as main applicant (she is the spouse in this application).

Would it be a prudent (but expensive) plan to submit my EE application, and have both applications running in parallel – as backup?
Are there any risks of doing this? What happens if one of them is approved?

Would you recommend?

Thanks! Really appreciate the feedback.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hey!

My partner has received this week the AOR for TR to PR (public policy program for int. students) application from May - as main applicant. Although, there is very little information about the program, specially regarding timelines. We are a bit insecure about how things are going to run.

At the same time, last week I have received an ITA for EE as main applicant (she is the spouse in this application).

Would it be a prudent (but expensive) plan to submit my EE application, and have both applications running in parallel – as backup?
Are there any risks of doing this? What happens if one of them is approved?

Would you recommend?

Thanks! Really appreciate the feedback.
Go with 2.