+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE sinp 12th October connect here

dejavoo21

Sep 12, 2015
Hello Guys,

I need your advise on my application as SINP sent a letter that my intended NOC which 2171 I don't have the required Job responsibilities which means am not eligible for the claimed NOC. Don't know what to do now. U submitted for both EE and OID and i have feedback for EE already in which i claimed the same NOC for both.....Please your advise would be highly appreciated!!!!

Durango_xx

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-04-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2017
LANDED..........
26-03-2018
Bad news guys, just got notification that my application is ineligible :(

Reason stated is that there is a mismatch in my NOC (1225 - Purchasing Officer). As per SINP my NOC is 0113 - Purchasing Manager, which is not in the list of in-demand occupations. Though I started off as a Officer 7 years ago, I moved into a managerial position in 2012 due to career progression. Somehow SINP believe in individuals would remain content in the same position for years and not be happy with advancement. Was disappointed all the more because they took 3 months to come to that conclusion and required me to furnish additional documentation which cost me over $1000.

Whatever the case, the points they gave me did not help me get past the 60 point mark.

That basically ends my SK hopes. I wish the remaining applicants the best of luck and better results than mine.

HOSSEIN-R

Star Member
Nov 12, 2016
IRAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Durango_xx said:

Reason stated is that there is a mismatch in my NOC (1225 - Purchasing Officer). As per SINP my NOC is 0113 - Purchasing Manager, which is not in the list of in-demand occupations. Though I started off as a Officer 7 years ago, I moved into a managerial position in 2012 due to career progression. Somehow SINP believe in individuals would remain content in the same position for years and not be happy with advancement. Was disappointed all the more because they took 3 months to come to that conclusion and required me to furnish additional documentation which cost me over $1000.

Whatever the case, the points they gave me did not help me get past the 60 point mark.

That basically ends my SK hopes. I wish the remaining applicants the best of luck and better results than mine.

So sad. I hope you can follow your Canadian dream, elsewhere.
Good Luck buddy.

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
Durango_xx said:

The kind of flimsy reasons given by SINP is the reason many get discouraged.

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
hows the journey on with those applied on
12th October friends?I hope most of all are in
cic stage waiting BG to change etc right?

stallone08

Dec 8, 2016
Wtf, I am SAP consultant with 9 years of experience and they rejected my profile saying it's 2172, database administrator. I guess they have know idea what is an role of SAP consultant. Leaving here. I will not my waste time here.

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
stallone08 said:
Wtf, I am SAP consultant with 9 years of experience and they rejected my profile saying it's 2172, database administrator. I guess they have know idea what is an role of SAP consultant. Leaving here. I will not my waste time here.
Pls do a second review..

The kind of flimsy reasons given by SINP is the main reason many get discouraged.

Durango_xx

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-04-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2017
LANDED..........
26-03-2018
It bothered me that my NOC was declared as different (NOC 0113), and I also do not want to be in similar situation, say for instance I do get nominated elsewhere but CIC refuse my application due to having an incorrect NOC (not sure if that happens but better safe than sorry). Hence, I contacted the NOC Unit with the below question:

Respected Sir/Madam;

I am writing to you so as to obtain your professional guidance on my NOC. I am presently unsure of which NOC (1225/0113) I fall under due to the duties/responsibilities defined under each. I am told that I should fall under the NOC 0113 because of my title, however I have never had the below listed duties which are requisite to the Purchasing Manager occupation. This is primarily due to the fact that as a Contract Manager my purchasing activities are limited to specific contracts and not the establishment or organization as a whole. Listed below are these duties which I do not perform as defined in http://www23.statcan.gc.ca:
  • Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the purchasing activities of an establishment
    Develop purchasing policies and procedures and control purchasing department budget
    Review and process claims against suppliers
    Interview, hire and oversee training of staff.
Under the circumstances would I still fall under the NOC 0113?

I have attached to this email reference letters received from my current and past employers which provide details and will hopefully assist with your feedback.

Appreciate your kind and professional guidance on the above.

Kind Regards,

XXXXXX

Below is the response I got:

Good day,

Thank you for your interest in the National Occupational Classification (NOC).

Please note that for reasons of security and privacy, we do not open attachments or documentation sent electronically, such as resumes, government-issued case numbers or hyperlinks.

The NOC is designed to classify occupational information in the Canadian labour market in a standardized framework and a manageable, understandable and coherent system. The basic principle of classification of the NOC is that of ‘kind of work performed’. Occupations are identified and grouped primarily in terms of the work usually performed, this being determined by the tasks, duties, and responsibilities of the occupation. A job, in turn, encompasses all the tasks carried out by a particular worker to complete their duties.

Therefore, a NOC code does not determine the profile of an individual based on his/her personal experience. The NOC code is used to classify occupations. It gathers more than 30,000 occupational titles into 500 Unit Groups, organized according to jobs skill levels and skill types.

However, when determining the NOC code for an occupation, emphasis is placed on the main duties and employment requirements.

A useful search tool can be found on the NOC Web site (http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/welcome.aspx?ver=16) by using your occupational title or keywords related to your occupation in the Quick Search box located at the top or using a complex search in the Search the NOC box located at the top left side of the menu bar. This will generate a list of possible occupations. The education, main duties and employment requirements should also correspond to your occupation.

In order for you to confirm and validate how closely a NOC code matches your occupation, you must refer to the NOC profile in question and review the main duties and employment requirements to assess if it accurately represents your occupation. Other information within the NOC profile should also be assessed such as example titles, additional information, and classified elsewhere sections.

Please note that the final decision for selecting the most appropriate National Occupational Classification (NOC) code is each individual's responsibility as you would be best positioned to identify your level of education, skills and abilities. Our role is only to provide guidance.

We hope this information is helpful. Thank you for contacting the NOC unit and have a nice day.

To sum up I did not get a clear answer and am as confused as I was before sending the email. But did they did highlight the part about "selecting the most appropriate NOC is each individual's responsibility...." I guess that's we all do but SINP probably go more on your title than a combination of your title, main dutles and education. Further the updated version (17-Jan 2017) of NOC 0113 has Purchasing Officer listed under 'classified elsewhere' section.

SSRKRI

Jul 20, 2015
hi Frenz,

I am in critical stage now because my SINP EE is in process state with funds converted on 6th Dec 2016 and am awaiting for a positive reply from SINP but now my IELTS score card is expired. My EE profile is ineligible now and I appeared for IELTS exam on 7th of Jan 17 and achieved below score.

L 7
R 5.5
W 7
S 6

Is there by any chance I still apply with this score?

Please share your valuable suggestions.

Orion*15

Oct 10, 2016
Hey guyz anyone still awaiting for response? I am yet to see progress on my application.. Its still showing "Waiting on Applicant".. 3.4 months as per their processing timelines on portal is due by this weekend. Any suggestions?

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
Orion*15 said:
Hey guyz anyone still awaiting for response? I am yet to see progress on my application.. Its still showing "Waiting on Applicant".. 3.4 months as per their processing timelines on portal is due by this weekend. Any suggestions?

did they ask further documents with you?if so,
when they requested and when you provided them?

Its the status when they request some documents from you .
I guvess it should chage to received if you have provided

Orion*15

Oct 10, 2016
They requested for additional documents on 09-Nov and I provided them by 16-Nov. Since then status remained unchanged. I as well emailed them in Dec to ascertain if requested documents were received and if any additional documents required. The only response I got from them is officer will inform in case if any additional documents required. But no clue whatsoever whats up with them.

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
Orion*15 said:
They requested for additional documents on 09-Nov and I provided them by 16-Nov. Since then status remained unchanged. I as well emailed them in Dec to ascertain if requested documents were received and if any additional documents required. The only response I got from them is officer will inform in case if any additional documents required. But no clue whatsoever whats up with them.
Hi, Any updates.. Any October guys still waiting InProcess,,

Orion*15

Oct 10, 2016
No progress yet on the application. Its still "Waiting on Applicant". Its been over 5 months now. Don't know whats the matter for taking so long. Anyone in same boat?.. Its been a long wait and yet waiting. :(