+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Security in-progress

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thank you so much for this prompt reply.Stress relieved ….my GC key too is showing Final decision 11 March 2024.
Till now tracker has been a great help as it’s updates were quite accurate in terms of ADR and enquiries.
So I was worried about this current update of 13 March.My GC key account is monitored by my consultant and I do not have access to it.I can only check on tracker.
I cross checked it with my consultant but there is no PPR request yet.
Thanks again.
If there's a final decision date, it is coming soon :)

aliansab

Star Member
Jun 7, 2023
check my signature
My timeline looks similar to you, as in IRCC totally forgot the file after eligibility check and then after a quarter they put the file up for screening. I haven't received any ADR, and I raised a webform after 5 months to wake them up. Your security duration is actually not bad, I hope my security gets cleared in 4 months as well. Because it can also take up to more than 10 months for some applicants, I really don't wanna be that guy. Let's see how long would IRCC/CBSA take now.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
My timeline looks similar to you, as in IRCC totally forgot the file after eligibility check and then after a quarter they put the file up for screening. I haven't received any ADR, and I raised a webform after 5 months to wake them up. Your security duration is actually not bad, I hope my security gets cleared in 4 months as well. Because it can also take up to more than 10 months for some applicants, I really don't wanna be that guy. Let's see how long would IRCC/CBSA take now.
Once IRCC matches SLA, they are no longer obliged to process your application within 6 months.

>I raised a webform after 5 months to wake them up
You raising webform does nothing.

>and then after a quarter they put the file up for screening
You are not in comprehensive screening. A normal security assessment takes days/weeks or at best 2-3 months. It is the pause between stages that impact your background check more.

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
If there's a final decision date, it is coming soon :)
Actually under Final Decision it is showing
“”11 March 2024.Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once a final decision has been made.””
My COPR Details are updated on tracker on 11 March 2024 but did not receive PPR yet.Still waiting…..

xueshen0607

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Actually under Final Decision it is showing
“”11 March 2024.Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once a final decision has been made.””
My COPR Details are updated on tracker on 11 March 2024 but did not receive PPR yet.Still waiting…..
Congrats! May I ask what ADR is required after your BGV was completed in Jun 2023? It's a bit weird why IRCC did not give you Final Decision until now...

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Congrats! May I ask what ADR is required after your BGV was completed in Jun 2023? It's a bit weird why IRCC did not give you Final Decision until now...
No ADR only medical request for myself and my dependeats on 6 March 2024.If the COPR details are updated ,does it mean that my case is PR approved now or it is still in processing phase.Thanks for the prompt reply.

xueshen0607

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
No ADR only medical request for myself and my dependeats on 6 March 2024.If the COPR details are updated ,does it mean that my case is PR approved now or it is still in processing phase.Thanks for the prompt reply.
That means your PR has been approved and you may receive either Portal 1 email or PPR very soon. Did you go through security check?

Reactions: DKalkhand

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
My IRCC account shows this message in the latest updates:
Final decision - March 11, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I am waiting for PPR.How long does it take for processing after getting this update?
My COPR details are also updated on my tracker on 13 March 2024. Not sure if this means that my PR case is approved and that is my biggest concern.

As the COPR details updated on my tracker ,does it mean that my PR case is approved and finalised now or it is still in processing phase where the decision could be affected.
Thanks in advance.

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
There is another update.I called IRCC yesterday and they told me that they have already sent RFV on 13 March by post.Is it possible that they use postal services when my all other correspondence was by email.Now I have requested them to resend it through email.Let’s see.Can anyone guide me how much time IRCC will take to issue PPR if request is made by phone.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
There is another update.I called IRCC yesterday and they told me that they have already sent RFV on 13 March by post.Is it possible that they use postal services when my all other correspondence was by email.Now I have requested them to resend it through email.Let’s see.Can anyone guide me how much time IRCC will take to issue PPR if request is made by phone.
It happens sometime that they "think" they sent email that never arrive. They'll send you one within a few days or a week or two max.

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Received PPR today on 17 April. But it was issued on 13 March 2024 and 30 days window is closed on 13 April.
I am confused if VFS will accept it and give appointment to me.
Please guide what can be done.

immils

Apr 4, 2024
Received PPR today on 17 April. But it was issued on 13 March 2024 and 30 days window is closed on 13 April.
I am confused if VFS will accept it and give appointment to me.
Please guide what can be done.
Congratulations!

May I ask since your BGV was completed on Jun 19, 2023, what took so long to final decision on Mar 11, 2024?