+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE score Calculation

Mario_AB

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello I am sorry if this sound a very basic question
i am having some issues with calculating my score in the CRS calculator available on CIC website
It gives me Skill transfer ability score of 50 and 25 but in subtotal it shows only 50
can someone take a few second and help me in calculating my score
here is my detail
Single
Education:Masters degree from Canada
Experience: 0ne year in canada
No foreign experience
Ielts: L8.0 R:7.5 S 7.0 W 7.5

No job offer and nomination

I appreciate your comments and help.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For skills transferability, you score 50/50 on sub-section 1 and 0/50 on sub-section 2. That adds up to an overall score of 50/100.

You could've scored 38 additional points if you had at least 1 year of non-Canadian work experience.

Mario_AB

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
For skills transferability, you score 50/50 on sub-section 1 and 0/50 on sub-section 2. That adds up to an overall score of 50/100.

You could've scored 38 additional points if you had at least 1 year of non-Canadian work experience.
Thanks Asivad,
Is there any chance i can improve my E.E score.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mario_AB said:
Thanks Asivad,
Is there any chance i can improve my E.E score.
The only way you could meaningfully increase your points is by acquiring non-Canadian work experience else you are pretty much maxed out. Of course, you can get a handful of points by repeating IELTS and aiming for CLB 10 but it probably isn't worth the effort.

Mario_AB

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
The only way you could meaningfully increase your points is by acquiring non-Canadian work experience else you are pretty much maxed out. Of course, you can get a handful of points by repeating IELTS and aiming for CLB 10 but it probably isn't worth the effort.
Thank You
Can i update my Ielts score in My E.E profile without having the official copy of the Language score.
The reason i am asking this is cz when i try to update the languaage score there is this one section asking for Document Number?
it will take a few more days for the Ielts copy to get delivered to me.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mario_AB said:
Thank You
Can i update my Ielts score in My E.E profile without having the official copy of the Language score.
The reason i am asking this is cz when i try to update the languaage score there is this one section asking for Document Number?
it will take a few more days for the Ielts copy to get delivered to me.
Wait for the physical copy of TRF before updating the score.