Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
srisrinath2006 said:
Hi All,

I have below questions while filling my EE profile. Please help me to proceed further:

-> In the education history section it was mentioned as "secondary and post-secondary periods of study for eligibility for Express Entry, and use them to calculate xxxxxxxx score. You can tell us about each period of study by filling in the fields below." Please let me know, What all periods of study I should include like Intermediate, B.Tech etc...

-> I am the Primary applicant and My wife is a Dentist. Is it required to do ECA verification for her qualification also..

-> I have selected NO in Representative section. Can you please explain what is the Designated Individual option in the drop down....

Requesting to please let me know ur answers at the earliest...

Thanks in Advance
Here are my replies:
1. I am an applicant for FSW and applied for FSW 14 program so I am replying based on that experience. I have put my studies for which I have performed ECA, ie Btech/ MBA and not for High School or below...
2. Yes, ECA is required for Wife as well.. otherwise you wont get any marks ..
3. If you dont have a representative, then Pick NO .. no other inputs required..

wad143

Nov 16, 2014
Hi all,

I m confused While selecting NOC for EE. I cannot decide between 2173 , 2174 and 2175. M more confused between 2174 and 2175. I am basically a software engineer and my main duties is code development in Java and User interface technologies. From past few years I m developing websites in Java and User Interface technologies .My other responsibilities includes requirement gathering , designing and coordinating with team.Pls let me know which NOC best suits my profile.This would be of great help.

Many thanks.

Aarti21

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Hi All, I am completing my 1 year in feb so if now I register my profile .. I say less than a year for my work exp in Canada..which I beleive will give me less points...so Is it possible to update my profile later when completed 1 year of exp.

Regards,
Aarti

drsil

Sep 16, 2014
srisrinath2006 said:
Hi All,

I have below questions while filling my EE profile. Please help me to proceed further:

-> In the education history section it was mentioned as "secondary and post-secondary periods of study for eligibility for Express Entry, and use them to calculate xxxxxxxx score. You can tell us about each period of study by filling in the fields below." Please let me know, What all periods of study I should include like Intermediate, B.Tech etc...

-> I am the Primary applicant and My wife is a Dentist. Is it required to do ECA verification for her qualification also..

-> I have selected NO in Representative section. Can you please explain what is the Designated Individual option in the drop down....

Requesting to please let me know ur answers at the earliest...

Thanks in Advance
hi..evn i m just a newbie but guess dis will help...
in education history enter ur qualifications for which u hav got ur eca done..as dat will b considered in ur scoring
spouses eca n ielts will help u to improve ur score so its better if u can get it

Jan 4, 2015
Hi srbhrn,

Thanks a lot for your reply....

I have one more question:

In FSW point system, there are points mentioned only for Spouse's English Ability and there are no points mentioned for her education.
So by what point of time in the application do I need to get the ECA for my Wife's education qualification

And can you please confirm without my wife's ECA Can I submit my ECA profile

Thanks in Advance

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
srisrinath2006 said:
Hi srbhrn,

Thanks a lot for your reply....

I have one more question:

In FSW point system, there are points mentioned only for Spouse's English Ability and there are no points mentioned for her education.
So by what point of time in the application do I need to get the ECA for my Wife's education qualification

And can you please confirm without my wife's ECA Can I submit my ECA profile

Thanks in Advance
Hi,

This is what you need to understand:
1. About EE
EE is a filter program and candidates would be picked to apply for PR based on your EE score. TO boost your EE score you need to have your wifes credential assessed for which you can get 10 points. You can add this score to EE profile whenever you want and the next draw would consider your latest score. right now the next draw is in Janauary last week.
2. FSW
FSW is the program for which you need to apply. Once you are picked based on your EE score, you would need to prove that you have minimum 67 points for FSW. For FSW you dont score any points for your wifes education. There only her language would get you point.

I hope it made it clear for you. :)

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
Aarti21 said:
Hi All, I am completing my 1 year in feb so if now I register my profile .. I say less than a year for my work exp in Canada..which I beleive will give me less points...so Is it possible to update my profile later when completed 1 year of exp.

Regards,
Aarti
Hi,
1. I dont think with experience less than a year you would be eligible for any program. I maybe wrong, but I know this to be true for FSW, that you wont be eligible unless you have 1 year of experience in a specific NOC
2. Yes you can create profile now and edit it anytime you want. any number of time you want.

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
wad143 said:
Hi all,

I m confused While selecting NOC for EE. I cannot decide between 2173 , 2174 and 2175. M more confused between 2174 and 2175. I am basically a software engineer and my main duties is code development in Java and User interface technologies. From past few years I m developing websites in Java and User Interface technologies .My other responsibilities includes requirement gathering , designing and coordinating with team.Pls let me know which NOC best suits my profile.This would be of great help.

Many thanks.
I would say 2174. Its a HOT NOC and your job activities do align to it pretty well..

walidcanada

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends,

Can I choose more than one NOC???

Im still not grapping the EE program!!

Please help.

Jan 4, 2015
Hi Srbhrn,

Thanks again for your detailed reply....

If I submit my EE profile now without my Wife's ECA number, is there any chance that I can again add it later.. I was not clear with your earlier answer for this point... Please help...

Aarti21

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
srbhrn said:
Hi,
1. I dont think with experience less than a year you would be eligible for any program. I maybe wrong, but I know this to be true for FSW, that you wont be eligible unless you have 1 year of experience in a specific NOC
2. Yes you can create profile now and edit it anytime you want. any number of time you want.
Thanks srbhrn,
I am on LMO may be that's why it made me eligible..

Regards,
Aarti

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
walidcanada said:
Hello friends,

Can I choose more than one NOC???

Im still not grapping the EE program!!

Please help.
Please read my earlier comments .. hopefully that might help you in understanding EE..

No you cannot choose more than one NOC in EE... there is option to choose only 1..

Galusca1981

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Hello,

Could someone please explain to me the logic behind the result for the first official language?
For better understand of my issue, I will explain.

I am single and I have chosen the first official language English.
My IELTS results are:

- listening: 7,5
- reading: 7,0
-writing: 7,5
- speaking: 7,0

According to the cic site I should have the following CLB levels:

- listening: CLB 8
- reading: CLB 9 and above
- writing: CLB 9 and above
- speaking: CLB 9 and above

Based on my calculations the points for the official language proficiency would be (CLB 8)+(CLB 9)+(CLB 9)+(CLB 9)=23+31+31+31=116

But after completing my EE profile, the system says that I have 119...meaning that for one of the modules it was considered CLB 10 and not CLB 9...but for which one and why not for all of them, except listening?

Thank you.

Anca

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
srisrinath2006 said:
Hi Srbhrn,

Thanks again for your detailed reply....

If I submit my EE profile now without my Wife's ECA number, is there any chance that I can again add it later.. I was not clear with your earlier answer for this point... Please help...
Yes absolutely you can .. go ahead and create your profile now. Mention no in your Wifes ECA and update it when you receive ECA report. Without ECA her education points wont be counted.

If you put up her score before first draw, then it would be counted towards first draw..other wise second or third, depending on when you would update her record..