Sep 25, 2014
I did the score manually and still got ineligible

Took CEPILP April 2013 total score 18
Education 21
experience 9
age 12
arrange employment 10
adaptability 15

So what wrong????? Can it be that I took my language exam 2013 and the grading scheme change?

betorocks

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Lee587 said:
Do we have to do ECA?
If you're applying for Federal Skilled Worker under Express Entry, you need to have your education validated:

see http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

for more info.

atul2015

Jan 27, 2015
Hi Can any one help who all ready filled
ECA report

1 Credancial
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (three years)
for this EE equivalence is :Bachelor’s degree or other programs (three or more years) at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute

2 Credancial
Diploma 1 year program as
Canadian Equivalency: Completion of second undergraduate major

now what is Equivalence in EE profile ?
below option i have

University degree at the Doctoral (PhD) level
University degree at the Master’s level
Professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession
Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees.
Bachelor’s degree or other programs (three or more years) at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute
Two-year degree, diploma or certificate from a program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute
One-year degree, diploma or certificate from a program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute
Secondary school (high school diploma)

Maggie2014

Jan 26, 2015
Hi

I was hoping for some advice please. I submitted a profile and it came back ineligible. I think I know where I have made the mistake, but it won't let me amend or delete this failed profile.

In MyCIC it just has the profile with an application number attached and says transmitted and will only allow me to view the form.

Is it acceptable for me to create another profile, but under the same MyCIC account? On MyCIC page there is a section that says What Would You Like To Do Today and one of the options is Apply For EE? If I were to select this do I use this is there a way to link up my old failed profile with hopefully the new correct one?

Also when entering the WES ECA report number in to the EE profile is that the WES reference number on the assessment page and without the letters at the end of the reference?

Many thanks!

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
Maggie2014 said:
Hi

I was hoping for some advice please. I submitted a profile and it came back ineligible. I think I know where I have made the mistake, but it won't let me amend or delete this failed profile.

In MyCIC it just has the profile with an application number attached and says transmitted and will only allow me to view the form.

Is it acceptable for me to create another profile, but under the same MyCIC account?Yes, create a new profile under the same MyCIC account On MyCIC page there is a section that says What Would You Like To Do Today and one of the options is Apply For EE? If I were to select this do I use this is there a way to link up my old failed profile with hopefully the new correct one?

Also when entering the WES ECA report number in to the EE profile is that the WES reference number on the assessment page and without the letters at the end of the reference? Yes

Many thanks!

hopeforthebest1

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
I read on cic check list that they MAY want work contract and pay slips as additional documents for job reference .... is it a must we have them ? might they ask for it as a must ? what if i lost the work contract ?

yousuf.suirya

Dec 15, 2014
I got it ;D

I amend education detail as now just file final education credential previously i was adding all education detail from Highschool level
and got my profile accepted now it shows "Open" instead of "Ineligible"

naga.msbi

Jan 29, 2014
yousuf.suirya said:
I got it ;D

I amend education detail as now just file final education credential previously i was adding all education detail from Highschool level
and got my profile accepted now it shows "Open" instead of "Ineligible"

How did you change the application status from Ineligible to Open . I was trying to change but I cant change it

Sharnaa

Oct 7, 2014
Hi there,

I read that someone's profile that said ineligible for Express Entry, had applied again. When you did that, I believe you used a different reference code of "Come to Canada Tool", as the already used one cannot be used again (if I am right).

While filling in your details in "Personal Details" form, it asks "Have you applied for CIC before?". Should we say yes & include the profile number, that came with the pdf document (when you click on the arrow towards left side of the message tab) or not?

Thanks in advance.

Excited

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-07-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
RPRF request from CIC : 03 Mar 16
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2016
LANDED..........
3rd week Apr
yousuf.suirya said:
Dear
I mean to say I filled another questionnaire application
Yousuf - can you answer the below query ? am struck with the same situation..

"I read that someone's profile that said ineligible for Express Entry, had applied again. When you did that, I believe you used a different reference code of "Come to Canada Tool", as the already used one cannot be used again (if I am right).

While filling in your details in "Personal Details" form, it asks "Have you applied for CIC before?". Should we say yes & include the profile number, that came with the pdf document (when you click on the arrow towards left side of the message tab) or not?"

yousuf.suirya

Dec 15, 2014
Excited said:
Yousuf - can you answer the below query ? am struck with the same situation..

"I read that someone's profile that said ineligible for Express Entry, had applied again. When you did that, I believe you used a different reference code of "Come to Canada Tool", as the already used one cannot be used again (if I am right).

While filling in your details in "Personal Details" form, it asks "Have you applied for CIC before?". Should we say yes & include the profile number, that came with the pdf document (when you click on the arrow towards left side of the message tab) or not?"
Yes i used the different reference code produced via come to canada tool, as once you submit your profile it cannot be amended if rejected

As per my understanding we are just submitting our profile in EE and not filing application to CIC( we need to filed it when we will receive invitation from them...hopefully :) so i answered "NO" senior may guide better.

Excited

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-07-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
RPRF request from CIC : 03 Mar 16
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2016
LANDED..........
3rd week Apr
yousuf.suirya said:
Yes i used the different reference code produced via come to canada tool, as once you submit your profile it cannot be amended if rejected

As per my understanding we are just submitting our profile in EE and not filing application to CIC( we need to filed it when we will receive invitation from them...hopefully :) so i answered "NO" senior may guide better.
Thank you Yusuf for the timely update. This helps.

naga.msbi

Jan 29, 2014
yousuf.suirya said:

I think we need to say Yes and provide the reference number that is there in the PDF file. Nothing harm in mentioning .. if they question that might be problem .. first of all every one new to EE so dont know how it work.