+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE - PCC from India - PSK issued PCC no longer acceptable?

linsub

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
3113 - Dentists
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
AOR Received.
16-10-2015
Passport Req..
29-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4-11-2015
jkjk11 said:
Besides, when I inquire about the PCC then PSK associate told me that only PSK issues PCCs and not the district police.
That isn't true. I got mine from district police (Mumbai)

jkjk11

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
linsub said:
That isn't true. I got mine from district police (Mumbai)
Ok. Thanks for your input. I'm from Gujarat and that's the information I got from PSK associate.

jkjk11

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

Please keep us posted here if anyone confirms with CIC whether PCC from PSK is acceptable or not.

I sent an inquiry email to Delhi office but got email back that they do not reply unless applicant has already submitted an application and additional information is requested.

Thanks.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jkjk11 said:
Hi all,

Please keep us posted here if anyone confirms with CIC whether PCC from PSK is acceptable or not.

I sent an inquiry email to Delhi office but got email back that they do not reply unless applicant has already submitted an application and additional information is requested.

Thanks.
I wrote a mail to them asking if EPF is accepted as POF. After 30 days, I got a reply from them telling "Yes, EPF can be used as POF". May be I have to send them another mail to sort out this issue.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jkjk11 said:
Hi Preeti,

Could you please tell me what's the difference between PCC from PSK and from district police?

I got mine done from PSK today and somehow came across this thread, which makes me think what to do now. Even just like other Indians who got done their PCC from PSK - I got my certificate and stamp in passport. Besides, when I inquire about the PCC then PSK associate told me that only PSK issues PCCs and not the district police.

Please reply. Thanks in advance.
Do remember that the steady state of this forum is PANIC.

If you have been reliably informed by passport authorities that your PCC is valid, it is indeed valid. No one on this forum would know better than the authorities in your country. Relax and submit what you have. All the best!

deyka

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
uk
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2014
Asivad Anac said:

If you have been reliably informed by passport authorities that your PCC is valid, it is indeed valid. No one on this forum would know better than the authorities in your country. Relax and submit what you have. All the best!
My friend from Bangalore got it from psk.. His PR is stamped

jkjk11

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deyka said:
My friend from Bangalore got it from psk.. His PR is stamped

Awesome. Did your friend submit his/her e-APR in September or earlier than that?
Thanks in advance.

jkjk11

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:

Thank you Asivad. Appreciate for your inputs.

deyka

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
uk
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2014
jkjk11 said:
Awesome. Did your friend submit his/her e-APR in September or earlier than that?
Thanks in advance.
his pr came in sept..not sure which date he applied I think july

yogigal

Star Member
Jul 5, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
MY PCC was issued by the PSK in a non-Delhi city and my application has gone through !

no questions on my Indian PCC.

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

I'm from B'lore ..

My application is under processing... I am given 60 days extension for submitting my FBI PCC... But I did not get any intimation that my Indian PCC from PSK is invalid.

This assures me that Indian PCC from PSK is ok to submit.

Cheers.

Prasurjya09

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
aeropostale said:
Hello all,

I'm from B'lore ..

My application is under processing... I am given 60 days extension for submitting my FBI PCC... But I did not get any intimation that my Indian PCC from PSK is invalid.

Cheers.
Hi aeropostale

I am expecting ITA soon. Like you I would need PCC from FBI for which I sent fingerprint sheet to FBI a month back. Till now I don't have any reply from them. My question is : what did you submit during your e-APR.? and from which date did CIC gave you 60days extension for submitting my FBI PCC?

Please reply

jkjk11

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aeropostale said:
Hello all,

I'm from B'lore ..

Cheers.
That's a good news. Thanks Aeropostale for sharing this with us.
+1 for you.

jkjk11

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
I wrote a mail to them asking if EPF is accepted as POF. After 30 days, I got a reply from them telling "Yes, EPF can be used as POF". May be I have to send them another mail to sort out this issue.
Hi Rajkamal,

Could you please share that email that you used to contact CIC?
Thanks in advance.

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Prasurjya09 said:
Hi aeropostale

I am expecting ITA soon. Like you I would need PCC from FBI for which I sent fingerprint sheet to FBI a month back. Till now I don't have any reply from them. My question is : what did you submit during your e-APR.? and from which date did CIC gave you 60days extension for submitting my FBI PCC?

Please reply
Hi Prasurjya09,

I submitted the following with my eAPR

1. Letter of explanation stating that I've applied for FBI PCC and I'll share the report as soon as I have it. (Signed)
2. Scan of courier receipt
3. Tracking details of the courier
3. Courier confirmation of delivery.

I got a this extension from 19th Oct.. 2 days post my medical clearance.. I'm assuming thats when they started to process the contents of my applications.

All the best... They understand that FBI PCC takes ages and most of us in this forum have got an extension for submission of it.

Cheers..