+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Eligibility: Review Required Please Connect

S

sutyfornow

Guys what does it mean eligibility review is required althu the case analyst's comment doesnt show anything negative and he's written seems met?!

Reactions: Tomi2

marcogbarcellos

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
IELTS Request
16-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Guys what does it mean eligibility review is required althu the case analyst's comment doesnt show anything negative and he's written seems met?!
I've been (and I think I still am) in this status but, at least from what I could see through my last GCMS notes, my "Review Required" status was auto-generated by the system, so I'd recommend you checking the following on your notes:

Under the Activity part of the GCMS notes you'll have a field called Updated By (After Updated Date and before Office)
To check whether it’s system generated see if it’s by EAIEAPP. If that's the case, you don't need to be that concerned because (almost)everyone go through it.
If it’s by an agent it’ll be an Alphanumeric Code by them.

Usually what follows at CIO level is:-
  1. Review Required (Sys Generated)
  2. Then it goes to Met (By an Agent Review)
  3. Then it is again put to Not Started (This is done before shifting the file back to LVO)

S

sutyfornow

I've been (and I think I still am) in this status but, at least from what I could see through my last GCMS notes, my "Review Required" status was auto-generated by the system, so I'd recommend you checking the following on your notes:

Under the Activity part of the GCMS notes you'll have a field called Updated By (After Updated Date and before Office)
To check whether it’s system generated see if it’s by EAIEAPP. If that's the case, you don't need to be that concerned because (almost)everyone go through it.
If it’s by an agent it’ll be an Alphanumeric Code by them.

Usually what follows at CIO level is:-
  1. Review Required (Sys Generated)
  2. Then it goes to Met (By an Agent Review)
  3. Then it is again put to Not Started (This is done before shifting the file back to LVO)
Thx alot thats very helpful

jesuscares

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-08-2017
AOR Received.
10-08-2017
Med's Done....
10-08-2017
Passport Req..
20-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2017
LANDED..........
23-11-2017
Hope everything turns out well for you and you'll get ppr soon! In my case they are concerned that my education (field of study) doesn't correspond to my occupation. As far as I know it doesn't matter unless it's a medical occupation. So don't know what to expect from them...
Is the NOC that you are claiming for under a job that is regulated?

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
For your information.

If your eligibility was passed before and changed to Review Required while doing Security.

It has nothing to do with Job related.

There must be something in the security that trigger agent concerns towards your eligibility.
Hey, how did find out this?

Alberta Semi Skilled

Jun 28, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
Passport Req..
12-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2018
LANDED..........
26-09-2018
For me it's review required for eligibility bcoz l was working 2 jobs and my express entry company doesn't have any online presence and the owner had put his home address as his company address!
They have asked me additional documents twice and I am waiting for more than 6 months already! I am losing hope and feels like getting a rejection soon

aliabbashusain

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Hello

Need help...received my GCMS and here is the link to the notes pic

Please let me know what I can do...it says review required on eligibility and on the other hand also mentions the points which seems to be above the minimum requirements. Is there something I need to be worried about or what pro active actions can I take?

My AOR is 7th Feb and this comment was updated on 9th March and no action after that, not atleast until when I ordered GCMS on 17th April.

Below is the link where you can see my notes..thanks

http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/stud20000in/library/?sort=3&page=1

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hello

Need help...received my GCMS and here is the link to the notes pic

Please let me know what I can do...it says review required on eligibility and on the other hand also mentions the points which seems to be above the minimum requirements. Is there something I need to be worried about or what pro active actions can I take?

My AOR is 7th Feb and this comment was updated on 9th March and no action after that, not atleast until when I ordered GCMS on 17th April.

Below is the link where you can see my notes..thanks

http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/stud20000in/library/?sort=3&page=1
seems like one of your experience letter does not have job duties which are consistent with primary NOC and needs further review, they might be trying to contact the employer. you can probably get a new experience letter and upload it through a CSE.

Frankie Chan

Star Member
Oct 8, 2016
Hi my AOR was April 29 and IP1 on May 9. My status changed from IP1 to IP2 on May 30. I called cic agent on June 1 and I was told my eligibility is done . He said done means passed ? If my eligibility is passed, will they still call my employer? Coz I wanted to quit my job so bad and I know if I quit my boss will be pissed off lol

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
My AOR is March 18 .. received my GCMS notes today and in the eligibility they have mentioned Review Required for the additional points that I have claimed for arranged employment. (50 points). I have submitted the required documents also . I am on a closed WP LMIA exempted and I am an ICT employee. Iam working past six years with the same company and last 18 months at their Canada office.
Is their something that I need to worry about since it shows Review Required. Or is this normal. I am really freaking out. Please give in your inputs. Thanks

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
My AOR is March 18 .. received my GCMS notes today and in the eligibility they have mentioned Review Required for the additional points that I have claimed for arranged employment. (50 points). I have submitted the required documents also . I am on a closed WP LMIA exempted and I am an ICT employee. Iam working past six years with the same company and last 18 months at their Canada office.
Is their something that I need to worry about since it shows Review Required. Or is this normal. I am really freaking out. Please give in your inputs. Thanks
What all did you submit as part of the Canadian Work experience ?