+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Declined the next day

royalstellar

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
I checked my score and it came as 456, planning to go by CEC stream.

I created EE profile on 5/1 and I got a letter on 5/2.

The letter says,

To qualify for Express Entry, you must meet the minimum eligibility criteria for the Federal Skilled Worker Program, and/or the Federal Skilled Trades Program and/or the Canadian Experience Class.

Based on the information you gave in your profile, you do not appear to meet the minimum eligibility criteria for any of these programs at the moment.

Below are a few examples of why a candidate will be found ineligible: • not having a valid language test, • language test results that are more than two years old, • a language test score that is too low, • not having enough relevant work experience, • not having the required education level, • not having enough funds.

If you still want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you can take steps to improve your qualifications and register for Express Entry at....

I am really not sure why I don't meet the minimum eligibility criteria.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Do you have recent language tests in your profile that meet the minimums, relevant work experience, sufficient education, and enough settlement funds?

The rejection message is pretty explanatory unless you provided all that info and met requirements.

royalstellar

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
Yes, as far as I know I do meet everything. Masters degree in Canada, ielts score last month and wrote $100,000 for funds
Also, currently working in Canada FT

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Have you worked for 1 year in a NOC 0,A,B job? Remember that CEC doesn't' count experience gained while studying.

If it's NOC 0,A, do you have CLB 7 in IETLS?