+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Applicants with score 400 to 450 let's connect here

rubelmmu007

Oct 28, 2015
Russian said:
I did not watch videos, just read the book. Mike's book is call "essay writing". If you give me your email, I'll send it to you
Hi bro,
Shall highly appreciate if you can send the same to me at : rubelmmu@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation.

sk_ind_cad

Sep 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Jan 2016
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2016
Med's Done....
8th Jan 2016
Passport Req..
5th July 2016
VISA ISSUED...
19th July 2016
Russian said:
I did not watch videos, just read the book. Mike's book is call "essay writing". If you give me your email, I'll send it to you
Hi Russian,

Could you send me as well. postsravan@gmail.com

Thanks and Regards.

mushej

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Брат пошли и мне на майл mousho@yahoo.com. Спасибо

nmuntz

Jul 28, 2015
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
PR
LANDED..........
07-11-2017
Hello everyone,

I will be doing my IELTS exam on Dec 5th.
I have done a few CRS Calculation exercises and I'm feeling very nervous because I'm on the low end of points, scoring 441 on the simulations.

How accurate is the CRS Calculator on CIC website compared to the one on the website once I create my EE profile?

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
nmuntz said:
Hello everyone,

I have done a few CRS Calculation exercises and I'm feeling very nervous because I'm on the low end of points, scoring 441 on the simulations.

How accurate is the CRS Calculator on CIC website compared to the one on the website once I create my EE profile?
Almost same. As cic provided the breakdown of points so both calculators will show pretty much same scores

ifeedly

Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nmuntz said:
Hello everyone,

if you don't trust calculators then you can actually do CRS score calculations manually.
and in any case any calculator is as good as the info you feed in it. If In doubt, study the manual and do calculations by hand.

nez18

Apr 1, 2015
munjal said:
hi nez18,
since you are inland applicant, can't you check your options to get LMIA??
You can also think about going for work permit extension.
I am not aware about your exact situation and your job, but getting LMIA will be a good option for you.

wish you good luck !
Hi Munjal,

Canadian employers don't want to go through an LMIA route since they have to go through recruitment and later prove that they couldn't hire a Canadian for that role. Otherwise LMIA application will be rejected. It's a long and tedious process, and big companies never take this route.

Shiv Bukka

Nov 13, 2015
Russian said:

Hi

Shiv_bukkaraya@yahoo.com, request you to help with the link.

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
this is fkkd up job market with no jobs at all.....u only get some job if u have some IT job skills...otherwise forget about getting a decent job in this country.....immigration is a big scam here.....they want immigrants to come here so they will stay in houses here by paying high rents and buy food for survival here.......people only get security gaurd jobs and low paying jobs here ....u make some money in your home countries......if u want to waste all your hard earned savings then think abt this country......only good thing here is its a peaceful country.....if u r rich come here to enjoy life...but if u r planning to move here for making better career then be assured u will just waste your money and time here 8)

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,
Please try resubmitting your EE profile if you have been out there for a while. I resubmitted and received OINP PT notification the next day. Good luck, all!

Bablaa

Star Member
Jun 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2015
cansingh86 said:
Mine is 418..
Hope Liberals do something great for us!!
So the 20th draw has been made and the cutoff is now at 484. This leaves me with no option other than preparing and going for TEF (the French language test). This is kind of desperate situation.

CRS : 446

waddup

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Guys,

Need some help, I have been waiting for long but no movement is going on. Profile submitted: 18th Aug, CRS score: 438 NOC: 1123, should i be expecting OOPNP? Is there anything I need to do send update other than checking yes for Ontario in EE profile.

Any help or information is appreciated.

Thanks

ravs77

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Hi,

I also have similar question. My score is 426 which is going reduce by 5 points early next year.

- even after having score 426, I haven't received any nomination from Ontario. Shall I withdraw my application and submit it again. Will it help ?
- Can I submit one more application for closely related skill
- Is Ontario specifically looking for some skills for them to invite so they inviting all above 400 ?
- how to get job offer sitting here. I applied for several jobs as listed on job search but no response
- Will relatives in Canada fetch any additional points in express entry?