Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 12, 2014 (TFW)
Hello fellow TFW currently working in Canada, Please share your insights and opinion here.
I am planning to apply under Express Entry.

God Bless!!

Nebm31

Oct 22, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 12, 2014 (TFW)
Re: EE Applicant 2015 Inside Canada. Join Here!!!

No one here Inside Canada for EE 2015. I gonna top the scoreboard if no one. I will first get invited. Yeheyy, If invited I will apply under the CEC.
Anyone here. Join us. Lets trade our opinion and commentary here. On what will we suppose to do to upgrade our chances to get the Invitation while still under contract working Inside Canada.

ZingyDNA

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
21-02-2014 (principal applicant)
Med's Done....
07-03-2014 (both, upfront for spouse)
Passport Req..
10-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-06-2014

Nebm31 said:
No one here Inside Canada for EE 2015. I gonna top the scoreboard if no one. I will first get invited. Yeheyy, If invited I will apply under the FSTP.
Anyone here. Join us. Lets trade our opinion and commentary here. On what will we suppose to do to upgrade our chances to get the Invitation while still under contract working Inside Canada.
LOL yeah if you're the only one in the pool, they have no choice but to invite you! Anyways, it's a little too early, people are still trying to squeeze in the last batch of CEC or FSW. You'll get more people in this sub-forum in a couple of months I think.

Good luck !

Nebm31

Oct 22, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 12, 2014 (TFW)

ZingyDNA said:
LOL yeah if you're the only one in the pool, they have no choice but to invite you! Anyways, it's a little too early, people are still trying to squeeze in the last batch of CEC or FSW. You'll get more people in this sub-forum in a couple of months I think.

Good luck !
ZingyDNA @

You are correct. Kidding myself. Competition will be going intense if it will open this January 2015. Hundred thousands if not million will be in EE profile when it open to applicant.

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Re: EE Applicant 2015 Inside Canada. Join Here!!!.......

We are waiting to apply under Canadian experience class under express entry.

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Re: EE Applicant 2015 Inside Canada. Join Here!!!.......

Guys in Canada under Tfw waiting to silly under cec please share your views...not sll have permanant positions.We have a contract position that is renewable every two years but have a full time job pays above the median wage under highly skilled.

sidaktoronto

Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
228X
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7, 2015
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2015
Nomination.....
September 12, 2015
AOR Received.
October 7, 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with EE Application
File Transfer...
Not Applicable
Med's Request
Submitted with EE Application
Med's Done....
October 6, 2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 24, 2016
LANDED..........
March 8, 2016
i will complete my experience in January but a bit worried let see how it comes and when they actually launch it....cz they never made it clear its coming 1st jan ?

caththisking

Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
Planning in DEC 2015
not sure if there is any possible way to invite people with CEC directly to apply after EOI or they too asked to wait in pool and for valid job offer. not sure how earlier CEC fit into this EE 2015. looks like information provided by CIC in this matter is not at all clear or I should say no information at all.

durchbeisser_17

Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 08,2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
August 17,2015
AOR Received.
December 4 , 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
June 2, 2016
Med's Done....
June 4, 2016
Passport Req..
January 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 27, 2017
LANDED..........
Inland
Hi,

I hope you guys can help me. Are those TFWs which are already working will be eligible for EE? On my case my NOC falls under C (6435). I understand too they will be taking portions for Provincial Nominee. Do you have to be nominated first to apply for EE or if your points/ranking is good enough they will invite you to apply for PNP?

Hope someone can enlighten me Smiley.

Thanks and goodluck to everybody.

Nebm31

Oct 22, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 12, 2014 (TFW)
Re: EE Applicant 2015 Inside Canada. Join Here!!!....

durchbeisser_17 said:
Hi,

I hope you guys can help me. Are those TFWs which are already working will be eligible for EE? On my case my NOC falls under C (6435). I understand too they will be taking portions for Provincial Nominee. Do you have to be nominated first to apply for EE or if your points/ranking is good enough they will invite you to apply for PNP?

Hope someone can enlighten me Smiley.

Thanks and goodluck to everybody.
Yes, all TFW are eligible to EE. But since you are under NOC C you are not eligible to apply in CEC and FSTP. I don't think that PNP will be incorporate in EE also but since they stated that a portion of PNP will be invited. But if you could find a new job offer in EE then you can apply under PNP. But there's no concrete details yet about this.

youngeajoy

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-10-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2016
LANDED..........
27-08-2013
Hello Fellows,

I am going to graduate next January and want to apply through BC PNP (or BCPNP under EOI?). Just wondering if I need a IELTS score for my application.

Since the category I am going to use under BCPNP does not need a IELTS score, but I am worrying if everybody who applies under EOI needs a IELTS score?

Please advise!

Cheers

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
I and my spouse will land in Canada this November, as TFW. My spouse has a permanent job offer under NOC A (2174). Plan is to gain 1 year of experience, and apply through CEC next year. But question remains how CEC fits in express entry especially getting LMIA from employer. Unless clarity is given on this, PR dream remains a question.

Nebm31

Oct 22, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 12, 2014 (TFW)
youngeajoy said:
Hello Fellows,

I am going to graduate next January and want to apply through BC PNP (or BCPNP under EOI?). Just wondering if I need a IELTS score for my application.

Since the category I am going to use under BCPNP does not need a IELTS score, but I am worrying if everybody who applies under EOI needs a IELTS score?

Please advise!

Cheers
Yes you will need IELTS to your application.
Its a requirements to all immigration applicant.
I think PNP is a separated from EE though a portion of it are included in EE. On my understanding, if you are invited you can select the PNP category. But if you have a connection in the province you choose like family and friends that will sponsor you, I think no need to go to EE. Correct me if I am wrong.

Nebm31

Oct 22, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 12, 2014 (TFW)
Intocanada said:
I and my spouse will land in Canada this November, as TFW. My spouse has a permanent job offer under NOC A (2174). Plan is to gain 1 year of experience, and apply through CEC next year. But question remains how CEC fits in express entry especially getting LMIA from employer. Unless clarity is given on this, PR dream remains a question.
Its quite complicated now unlike before that if you have 1 year working experience inside Canada you can directly apply to CIC under CEC. Now you have to go through EE competing with other applicant for the slot. Hoping for that all TFW will given automatically an ITA (Invitation To Apply) considering that if CIC look exactly what Australia and New Zealand does. As long as you have Canadian Experience we are hoping that EE will give prioritiy to those Inside Canada or will given a big slice of amount of points to boast our chances in EE ITA.

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
Nebm31 said:
Its quite complicated now unlike before that if you have 1 year working experience inside Canada you can directly apply to CIC under CEC. Now you have to go through EE competing with other applicant for the slot. Hoping for that all TFW will given automatically an ITA (Invitation To Apply) considering that if CIC look exactly what Australia and New Zealand does. As long as you have Canadian Experience we are hoping that EE will give prioritiy to those Inside Canada or will given a big slice of amount of points to boast our chances in EE ITA.
True, that is how I understand the express entry. Candidate who has job offer will be given priority and will be definitely invited for filing Permanent Residence. But as I said before lot of questions need to be answered by cic, which I hope, should be answered soon.