+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eduction/Training?qualifications

melkhatib

Aug 1, 2011
Dear All,

many people asking about Eduction/Training?qualifications shall be sent especially about the primary elementary and secondary school do we have to send the certificates for primary elementary and secondary certificates so we can proof that we coplete a total of 16 years along with the university or we have to send only the certificate and transcript of the university only please I need an answer from people how already received the file no. thanks alot

launeq

Sep 17, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
octobre 2010
AOR Received.
octobre 2010
melkhatib said:
Dear All,

many people asking about Eduction/Training?qualifications shall be sent especially about the primary elementary and secondary school do we have to send the certificates for primary elementary and secondary certificates so we can proof that we coplete a total of 16 years along with the university or we have to send only the certificate and transcript of the university only please I need an answer from people how already received the file no. thanks alot
i sent them only secondary and university certificates.

melkhatib

Aug 1, 2011
launeq said:
i sent them only secondary and university certificates.
U know I did not send my secondary certificate for me and for wife u know they are not mentioned in the checklist can anybody tell me it's ok or not also Im asking operators to get their opinion.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
melkhatib said:
U know I did not send my secondary certificate for me and for wife u know they are not mentioned in the checklist can anybody tell me it's ok or not also Im asking operators to get their opinion.
If you have already sent HSC and above dont worry about SSC documents.