+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Educational Transcripts

fioanna

Aug 27, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
I have a question. We are from India and my husband has completed his graduation in commerce. However he repeated a year. So, he did his first year from 1 college, then attempted 2nd year in another college which he flunked. Then he returned to the original college and completed his 2nd and 3rd year. Does he need the transcripts for all the years he attended or only the successful ones?

DeepDee

Nov 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question. We are from India and my husband has completed his graduation in commerce. However he repeated a year. So, he did his first year from 1 college, then attempted 2nd year in another college which he flunked. Then he returned to the original college and completed his 2nd and 3rd year. Does he need the transcripts for all the years he attended or only the successful ones?
successful ones only

Reactions: fioanna

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Transcripts for what? Is the organisation you are using for eca asking for them?
I got my ECA from the canadian medical council using one single piece of paper, my final medical degree. Didnt upload them in my cic profile either. No transcripts, no high school diploma, nothing. Just my final degree translated and my ECA.

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Previously before express entry when ECA wasnt there yet, i would understand having to send everything. But now makes no sense at all, when the issuing body of your ECA does source verification, so grades and transcripts are useless.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Transcripts for what? Is the organisation you are using for eca asking for them?
I got my ECA from the canadian medical council using one single piece of paper, my final medical degree. Didnt upload them in my cic profile either. No transcripts, no high school diploma, nothing. Just my final degree translated and my ECA.
WES asks for transcripts for each year of your graduate and post graduate study.

Reactions: dr feras

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Previously before express entry when ECA wasnt there yet, i would understand having to send everything. But now makes no sense at all, when the issuing body of your ECA does source verification, so grades and transcripts are useless.
Wish you were running WES, our lives would be so much easier ;)

Reactions: dr feras

fioanna

Aug 27, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Thanks Everyone, so to sum it do we need the transcripts or no?
Also can someone enlighten me on what is WES and when/ how do I apply for it? I haven't come across any material on that. Currently my husband and I have applied for our educational transcripts and are planning to do the ielts general by the end of Sept. Post which we plan to complete the express entry profile. Am I missing anything?

Any advice will be helpful.. Thanks,
Fiona

KRISHCHAITU

Aug 29, 2017
Hi Guys ,
I have completed my bachelors engineering course from 2001 to 2005 and i got my degree certificate in 2010, i got WES certification as 4 years bachelors passed in 2010. What should i mention in express entry course duration and will backlogs effect my PR