+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Educational Credential Assessment

lindaferns23

Jul 30, 2017
Dear friends

Just wanted to know if there is a format of cover letter to be given to the college (Mumbai, India) inorder to have the ECA done.

Do i need to take the documents to the college or would they retrieve it from their records and authenticate them?

Can someone help me here.

thanks
Linda

link2gurdeep

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
Dear friends

Just wanted to know if there is a format of cover letter to be given to the college (Mumbai, India) inorder to have the ECA done.

Do i need to take the documents to the college or would they retrieve it from their records and authenticate them?

Can someone help me here.

thanks
Linda
Hello,

It depends on the process your university follows to issue transcripts. Some universities ask for photocopies of marksheet and degree, in that case you have to provide them your documents. Additionally, some universities donot hand over transcripts to applicant rather they send directly to the institution you are applying (in this case, it is WES), if your university sends the transcripts directly (which is also happens to be the preferred way) then you will have register on WES and you will get a reference number. Also, you can find a form which is provided by WES to be given to university for issuance of transcripts. This is a formal template where you fill your details and apply.

You can find that form here - https://applications.wes.org/OnlineApp/pdf/International_Transcript_Request.pdf

Regards