+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Educational Credential Assessment Process for Pakistani Applicants

Scary-storm

Aug 7, 2011
I have original Degrees of Bechelor and Master Attested from HEC so i have to send only the Photocopies for Attestation?

for Intermediate and SSC the Board will attest these or IBCC?

I have already Attested the SSC Copies from Board.

brainchem

Dec 10, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application band 6
can anybody tell me how much time regular mail will take to reach here in Pakistan.My reports were completed on 19 June and i did not received yet.Anybody knows whom to contact as there is no tracking service available for this purpose.

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
brainchem said:
can anybody tell me how much time regular mail will take to reach here in Pakistan.My reports were completed on 19 June and i did not received yet.Anybody knows whom to contact as there is no tracking service available for this purpose.
It might not ever reach! lol, who orders Regular Mail Service to Pakistan? :-\ The only thing you could do it to order a copy via FedEx. Else You'll loose the opportunity this year.

nomanahmed12

Mar 15, 2014
cheeta37 said:
Salam Dear Fellows,

Process of ECA for Pakistani applicants:

1. Attestation of Copies From HEC

Documents and Process to follow:

I. Deposit Fee in OCS Office.
II. Original certificates/degrees from Matric onwards along with transcripts of degrees.
III. Photocopies of certificates and degrees from Matric onwards (for HEC record).
IV. Photocopies of certificates and degrees from Matric onwards (for Attestation).
V. Copy of Computerized National Identity Card.
VI. In case application is being submitted by a person other than the degree holder, the following documents are required:
a. Authority letter duly attested by a Grade 17 officer for the authorized person.
b. Copy of the Computerized Identity Card of the Authorized person.

Write a Covering Request Letter to seal the attested Copies in HEC sealed Envelop:

Note: HEC attests original documents first then photocopies. No request for the attestation of photocopies would be entertained without the attestation of original documents.

2. Attestation of Copies Of Intermediate Documents

I. Deposit the fee in designated Branches of Banks by Boards
II. Fill the application form
III. Original Matric and Intermediate Degrees and Result cards for Attestation.
IV. Photocopies of degrees and Result Cards of Matric & Intermediate (for Board record).
V. Photocopies of degrees and Result Cards of Matric & Intermediate (for Attestation).
VI. Copy of CNIC.

Write a Covering Request Letter to seal the attested Copies in Board sealed Envelop:

Note: Board attests original documents first then photocopies. No request for the attestation of photocopies would be entertained without the attestation of original documents.

3. Attestation of Copies Of Matric Degree. (In case of different Board from Intermediate)

I. Deposit the fee in designated Branches of Banks by Boards
II. Fill the application form
III. Original Matric Degrees for Attestation.
IV. Photocopies of degree of Matric (for Board record).
V. Photocopies of degree of Matric (for Attestation).
VI. Copy of CNIC.

Write a Covering Request Letter to seal the attested Copies in Board sealed Envelop:

Note: Board attests original documents first then photocopies. No request for the attestation of photocopies would be entertained without the attestation of original documents.

4. Submitting to WES for ECA

Its still a confusing Process for me as WES mentioned that

I. Pay the Fee
II. Send Masters and Bachelor sealed envelops via Courier by yourself
III. Intermediate Documents will be sent by Board
IV. Matric Degree will be sent by Board (In case of Different Board from Intermediate)

Here Complete Application will reach to WES in 2 or 3 different courier packets by 2 or 3 different senders in different dates.
Will they Compile all the documents in 1 Report or issue 3 different reports?

any one who have done ECA please guide.

Cheeta

Such an informative post . Just wana know that have you got your evaluation ? How long did it took ?

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
Yes please i also want to know how long it takes!

imranhoshimi

Apr 29, 2014
ASalamu Alaikum guys,

Objective
I have to apply for FSWP Canada for that I need my original degree and transcript to be evaluated from ICAS. (can't use WES as my university is not listed)

Problem:
Now, my original bachelor degree and transcript both are already attested from HEC back in 2012. I just need photo copies of my degree and transcript to be attested and get sealed in an envelope by HEC.

Question
Do I still have to send original SSC/HSC and marksheets to HEC for attesting the photo copies of my degree and transcript? (remember my original bachelor degree and transcript are already attested by HEC) because somehow maybe when I was moving to Dubai I have lost my original SSC certificate and SSC marksheet. :(

Also, for this purpose should I use Gerry's service (as i am not in Pakistan) or send my family member to Karachi regional office for faster process?

Time is running out. Please give advice and solution. Thanks

Imran

PAK111

May 3, 2014
Hello All,

I've done MBA after B.com and in order to get ECA equivalence for MBA need clarity on the following:-

-Do i only need to get my MBA degree attested from HEC and sent to WES or even B. Com?
-I presume O-Level and HSSC attestation isn't required

Response appreciated.

rafe_lovely

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
people of having A level and O level education are facing problem in WES evaluation. Kindly keep in mind it very lengthy process and may take 40 days to complete.so b calm.

DXB_82

May 6, 2014
sachoudary said:
No need to send intermediate and matric. Send only sealed documents from HEC. And better for you to go directly HEC as compare to use ocs if you live near islamabad.
Are you sure matric and inter certificate not required if you have bachelors degree?
I have applied for bachelor's degree attestation from HEC only.

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
both degrees and transcripts are required...

PAK111 said:
Hello All,

I've done MBA after B.com and in order to get ECA equivalence for MBA need clarity on the following:-

-Do i only need to get my MBA degree attested from HEC and sent to WES or even B. Com?
-I presume O-Level and HSSC attestation isn't required

Response appreciated.

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
If you are applying through ICAS then matric and inter is not required for assessment.

DXB_82 said:
Are you sure matric and inter certificate not required if you have bachelors degree?
I have applied for bachelor's degree attestation from HEC only.

Salz

May 8, 2014
Then I guess its necasasry, and what about Olevels. I have not done matric but after olevels I did Intermediate.
What to do now?