punjabi

Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

could any one please suggest me the exact procedure of doing the Educational Credential Assessment (ECA).

which DOCUMENT we required to send.
how much time it will take.
which is the best agency.
how much they charge.

appreciate the response

Thanks
Punjabi

chonaemotera

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
Nomination.....
19-08-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
included in application
Med's Request
21-03-2014
Med's Done....
01-04-2014
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
27-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2014
LANDED..........
17-09-2014
punjabi said:
Hi all,

could any one please suggest me the exact procedure of doing the Educational Credential Assessment (ECA).

which DOCUMENT we required to send. ORIGINAL TRANSCRIPT OF RECORDS SENT BY YOUR UNIVERSITY, COPY OF DIPLOMA
how much time it will take. AROUND 5-6 DAYS, BUT I USED THE RUSH SERVICE (3 DAYS) AND THE FASTEST COURIER
which is the best agency. WORLD EDUCATION SERVICES (THEY OFFER THE FASTEST SERVICE AT THAT TIME)
how much they charge. I PAID A TOTAL OF 400 CANADIAN DOLLARS

appreciate the response

Thanks
Punjabi
please see my response :)

punjabi

Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for your response.
+1 for you

i have some more question .

do we need to send all the eduction certificate and transcripts from 10th to higher education.
xerox should be in color or B/W ?
should Certificate need Notrized .
do we need to fill the information in WES site all the education from 10th to higher education.
do we need to contact with my university or they are send directly to WES with sealed envelop
do we need to contact with CBSE or PSEB or they are send directly to WES with sealed envelop

Thanks
Punjabi

punjabi

Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSW is always faster than PNP , in PNP you have to wait for extra 4-6 months for waiting for nomination after that same time.

Indian01

Feb 28, 2012
punjabi said:
thanks for your response.
+1 for you

i have some more question .

do we need to send all the eduction certificate and transcripts from 10th to higher education.
xerox should be in color or B/W ?
should Certificate need Notrized .
do we need to fill the information in WES site all the education from 10th to higher education.
do we need to contact with my university or they are send directly to WES with sealed envelop
do we need to contact with CBSE or PSEB or they are send directly to WES with sealed envelop

Thanks
Punjabi
No need to contact school for 10 and 12th grade marksheets.
Contact your university and they should send originals to WES directly and they will charge you as per their norms. Check in webiste they should have these details. For instance check IIT site and they have mentioned such details.

You are not supposed to send originals that you have with you, WES will not return your transcripts back to you. University should directly send the copy to them or to you in sealed envelope, which you will not open and send to WES.

Amarnadh010

Apr 25, 2014
hi guyz

which are the documents needed for Credential evaluation. i have engineering marklist and degree certificates issued from Mahatma Gandhi university Kerala. Do i have to submit transcript..? usually Universities not provide transcript for engineering in India, without proper request. But i will easily get it from college where i studied.!! so please help what all the documents i have to submitt

bluegrape

Apr 28, 2014
My case is that I have a Master's degree and a bachelor's degree.

question 1:
In order to apply for FSW do I need to assess both degree? or I only need to assess the highest one(in my case ,it is the master's degree) to get the education points.

question 2:
Are documents related to my bachelor's degree needed for the assessment of my master's degree?

question 3:
If the answer to question 2 is YES. Then, is it considered a single assessment case for my master's degree and documents from Bachelor degree study are just supportive documents. Or it is actually considered two assessment case, one for master's degree and another for bachelor's degree.

Thanks!

osamaamany

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
chonaemotera said:
please see my response :)
Chonaemotera,

I checked the site to WES but I couldn't find a RUSH service which you talked about ..they said it may take up to 10 working days

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
what is academic transcript request form for? do we have to fill it from uni? is it necessary.

praveenlobo7

Sep 1, 2014
Hi All,

I have a doubt. Just want to know if its enough to send the BE transcripts to WES or we have to send the marks card xex with attestation? And do we have to send the form which is given in the WES site?