Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28.11.2013 by the grace of Allah SWT
VO check list (london):
S.No:6

EDUCATION/TRAINING/QUALIFICATIONS
For you and your spouse or common-law partner:
•Post-secondary education documents: vocational or technical certificates or diplomas;
•College or university documents: certification of completion and the graduation degree, diploma, or certificate issued by the college or university and the evaluation committee;
•Transcripts: original transcripts of all degrees must be submitted in university-sealed envelopes.
•Professional qualifications certificates: notarized professional qualifications certificates should be submitted if available. (e.g., Engineer, Computer Programmer, Accountant, Economist, Translator/Interpreter, Architect etc.)

Question:

I am a BSc Mechanical Engineer (16 yrs full time study). Please tell me exactly, what i am supposed to send out of the above mentioned list.
My wife is BCom (Bachelor of commerce, 14 yrs full time study), what are the docs out of the list above that i should send in order to claim the adaptability points.

Thanks

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hasni said:
VO check list (london):

•Post-secondary education documents: vocational or technical certificates or diplomas;notarized copy of Certificates and transcripts/Marksheets
•College or university documents: certification of completion and the graduation degree, diploma, or certificate issued by the college or university and the evaluation committee;all notarized college certificates and transcripts/Marksheets(if you studied at a college)
•Transcripts: original transcripts of all degrees must be submitted in university-sealed envelopes.If you studied at a university/institution for BSC, then make a request to the university/institution to send you copies of Transcripts in a" sealed envelope" which will be sealed by the respective university/ institution.note that these documents are for your Bsc course.
•Professional qualifications certificates: notarized professional qualifications certificates should be submitted if available. (e.g., Engineer, Computer Programmer, Accountant, Economist, Translator/Interpreter, Architect etc.)this is a professional certificate given for an engineer
let The forum members understand know which country you are from ? so that they understand the nature of your education system and certificate awarding .could you detail the nature of the degree achieved .hopefully expert and seniors will shed more lights on the reply.

Question:

I am a BSc Mechanical Engineer (16 yrs full time study). Please tell me exactly, what i am supposed to send out of the above mentioned list.
My wife is BCom (Bachelor of commerce, 14 yrs full time study), what are the docs out of the list above that i should send in order to claim the adaptability points.for adaptability points, you should send her academic certificates too

Thanks
wishes
imu

Hasni

Champion Member
May 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Dear imu.
i am from pakistan as i have mentioned clearly that i am a mechanical engineer (BSc Engineering degree involving 16 years full time study) and my wife is BCom (Bachelor of commerce involving 14 years of full time study).
Awaiting seniors response.

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
You need to send:
1. Your high school marksheet. In India we have boards which take 10th and 12th grade exams. You'll have similar thing in Pakistan. This should be both for you and your wife.
2. Your and your wife's college marksheets(individual for every year/sem), Graduation certificate & transcripts.

Transcripts should be orignal, rest all things should be notarized.

It is best to send all possible documents to avoid unnecessary delays.

As you'll claim education points for your wife you need to send her documents too.

dreamer87

Mar 16, 2011
Dear nano24482,

I am from India, I would be collecting original transcripts for the BSC degree from the university in a sealed envelope.

will the university mention the sealed envelope addressing it to the Canadian immigration or will they send it blank for us to fill it.

secondly if they send that sealed envelope addressing it to the Canadian immigration do i need to mention the address in the form as I have only mentioned "Canadian Immigration" as the purpose why i require a sealed transcript.

Best regards,
dreamer87

Hasni

Champion Member
May 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Quorax / other seniors,
would you please comment on neno's reply, as my understanding is that while claiming points against my professional degree i dont need to send my high school or secondary school mark sheets / certificates. Also with my wife claiming points against her B.Com certificate / degree does not have to send higher school mark sheets.

@neno
thanks for sharing, but as i said above i think what you said is not right.

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear nano,
thanks for your suggestions to hasni. it was almost the same i quoted earlier. these are the correct suggestions from a senior forum member. i think you have gut the the point now about the education system in each and every different nations which differs. but in the subcontinent its almost the same , perhaps. That's why I made hasni let us know about the country and its system. and Mr. hasni at last done it clear .any Pakistani people may find it easy to discuss immigration issues in a pak discussion forum and it could be a great resource . it appears that those members seek suggestions and they , in turn , throw cold water before some helping forum members, as an example , hasni sought help and again took the previlidge of being an expert himself, in turn making unreasonable and irrelevant advice and suggestions for those helping members , whats up ?if hasni need more expert suggestions , he immediately mention those expert names for at least saving the face of the benevolent forum members, isn't it?

Hasni

Champion Member
May 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
@imu,

Probably you got something misunderstood in my reply to nano.First of all let me say that i believe in respecting all the forum members whether they be seniors or juniors and expect the same in return. I guess i did not say anything at all that could have offended any forum member, specially nano.Instead i have thanked him for his reply though showed some dissatisfaction over what he said.Don't you think anyone should have right to differ from anyone at any point.Still if you feel or nano feels that i have done something unfair by asking qorax or some seniors to comment on what he said, i say sorry for that. My intention was just to involve some seniors and have them say something on nano's reply (which he has very nicely explained) so that my hidden doubts cleared and i could have a final go ahead signal.Hope it clarifies.Btw if you know of any pak discussion forum, do share the link. Thanks
Cheers

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for your understanding . now you got the point. among many ,some brilliant Pakistani threads relating to applications for permanent residence on Canada are pasted below. just click on the links.if you look for more , you will get it if you search at canadavisa.com.

(01)Pakistan Application Forum................

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t19839.0.html

(02)IMPORTANT - need to send ALL documents to the CIO now (not visa office)

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t45808.0.html

(03)Pakistani Citizens Living Abroad and Applied @ London CHC

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t48737.0.html

(04)Pakistan Skilled Worker applications transfered to London

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t56573.0.html

(05)education documents in Pakistan

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t56658.0.html

wishes for you
imu

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Hasni said:
VO check list (london):

•Post-secondary education documents: vocational or technical certificates or diplomas;
•College or university documents: certification of completion and the graduation degree, diploma, or certificate issued by the college or university and the evaluation committee;
•Transcripts: original transcripts of all degrees must be submitted in university-sealed envelopes.
•Professional qualifications certificates: notarized professional qualifications certificates should be submitted if available. (e.g., Engineer, Computer Programmer, Accountant, Economist, Translator/Interpreter, Architect etc.)

Question:
My wife is BCom (Bachelor of commerce, 14 yrs full time study), what are the docs out of the list above that i should send in order to claim the adaptability points.

Thanks
For Edn Qual Assessment we need to send 'each' of the final degree/diploma/cert. of 'each stage' of studies... ie.:
1. High School completion;
2. College/Univ course completion;
3. Post Graduate studies completion, if any;
4. Professional Training completion, if any.

Which means, all the above four [4] is required to be sent if a guy is a Forensic Analyst with Toronto Police after doing his MSc(Bio-Chemistry) with an Advanced PGDFS [Post Graduate Diploma in Forensic Studies].

Qorax

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
dreamer87 said:
Dear nano24482,

I am from India, I would be collecting original transcripts for the BSC degree from the university in a sealed envelope.

will the university mention the sealed envelope addressing it to the Canadian immigration or will they send it blank for us to fill it.

secondly if they send that sealed envelope addressing it to the Canadian immigration do i need to mention the address in the form as I have only mentioned "Canadian Immigration" as the purpose why i require a sealed transcript.

Best regards,
dreamer87

When I fot my transcripts from my Technical Education Board(I have a diploma), I received them in a set of 5. They were not particularly addressed to anyone.
Every University/Board has their procedure. You need to ask them for the same, whether they will ask you to fill a form or ask for more details depend on them. Its a very normal procedure and is required for mostly immigration purpose both for study and immigration. Just go with the flow.

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
qorax said:
For Edn Qual Assessment we need to send 'each' of the final degree/diploma/cert. of 'each stage' of studies... ie.:
1. High School completion;
2. College/Univ course completion;
3. Post Graduate studies completion, if any;
4. Professional Training completion, if any.

Which means, all the above four [4] is required to be sent if a guy is a Forensic Analyst with Toronto Police after doing his MSc(Bio-Chemistry) with an Advanced PGDFS [Post Graduate Diploma in Forensic Studies].

Qorax
@ Hasni,

I was not wrong. Now that Qarax has confirmd.

In my opinion one should send all documents regarding studies, whether the CHC asks or not.
Also check the background declaration form Point 10. Education. There you are mentioning all your major achievements in studies i.e. completing school, than college and so on.

Its only 3 or 4 more papers.

One more thing in case your country asks for license for engineers(for you) and for accounts or other(your wife) include the same.

Hasni

Champion Member
May 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Thanks a lot Qorax.
@nano
yes you were right. must say i am grateful to you for the help you have rendered.i was having a wrong understanding infact.
@imu
thanks for sharing the threads, now all clear.