+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Educational Certificate Attestation - Pak

target2009match

Star Member
Dec 18, 2008
rupeshhari said:
your degrees and your transcripts.
i think and according to my knowledge ,u will have to send it original with sealed from ur university or college and u can send without breakage of seal ,as far as related to ur of matriculation and intermediate ,it is fine may be to go for attestation ,correct me plz ,i m not expert thanks and takecare

habib890

Mar 30, 2008
Mr.afzal said:
Dear All,

Your valuable help is requested for "Educational Certificate Attestation" procedure(s). I've Master in Business Administration and which certicate(s) are needed to be attested?
-Make photocopy of your original documents then notarize those by a lawyer or from the available notarize services. Do not send originals if those are the only copies you can have from your almamater.

ianwar

Dec 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mostly schools have lawyers and they can attest your documents. I got mine attested from my school lawyer.

pbusa15

Feb 2, 2008
rupeshhari said:
That is correct except I heard in Pakistan, the universities won't give new originals.
I have two degrees. One is from Pakistan and other is done in foreign. I took the photo copies of the transcripts (of my degrees) to my both universities along with original, and ask them to seal the attested the photo copies in the university envelope.

Soniaf

Apr 8, 2016
Hi
Can anyone tell me if they had problem in getting their attestation of fsc degrees..my husband sent a person to get his fsc degrees attested fr federal board Islamabad and they are demanding bribe to seal the envelope..we've already given 5000rs for one envelope for metric..and now they ate asking the same amount to give sealed envelope for fsc