Louay

Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London-UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The London office says in its appendix regarding (Education\Training\Qualifications):
For you and your spouse:
* Post-secondary education documents: Vocational or technical certificates or diplomas.

then they ask about the university degrees and transcripts......
What confused me is:
some people here say: ur application to London office must include 10th and 12th secondary certificates and mark sheets of them??????

explain plzzz

Louay

Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London-UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any suggestions ??? ;D

Louay

Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London-UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thx Qorax......But Mr.PMM said:
If U have a university degree,U don't need to send secondary certificate,,,,,,

so now,what?????

Louay

Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London-UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Remember sth....I have a secondary school certificate....then I finished my BA. degree in English language.....then I finished my MA. degree in Methodology of teaching English.........so still need the secondary certificate???? the problm that I need to take a long vacation from my work an leave to my country to prepare that paper...

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Louay said:
thx Qorax......But Mr.PMM said:
If U have a university degree,U don't need to send secondary certificate,,,,,,

so now,what?????
PMM is a very senior member... He knows everything much much more than us. So, if he had advised u, then do not send that cert. U'll be safe.

However, I'm a BTech, MBA, PGDPMIR, DCA, MASIS & MCSIS... and had submitted my School Certs too.

aidandoherty

Dec 29, 2009
No you don't need to submit secondary education qualifications! If you have a degree then your likely just wasting your time submitting them. It won't hurt but why bother? Your degree will get you the 15 points on education. Unless you don't have a degree and really need the 5 points for completion of secondary school then I don't see the point. Plus the clue is in the request 'post secondary', That is to say NOT secondary. They're unlikely to give a second thought to your secondary education for the simple reason that you have no skills when you leave school. I could barely tie my laces when I left and I had 5 A levels! Remember it's a skilled worker program. Having said that if you don't have a degree and you need all the points you can get then submit them.

cut

Jan 19, 2009
botswana
Category........
Visa Office......
PRETORIA, SOUTH AFRICA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2009
Doc's Request.
26-10-2009
AOR Received.
26-10-2009
File Transfer...
19-02-2010
Med's Request
14-02-2012
Med's Done....
16-04-2012
there is no doubt that you have to send your all educational certificates including 10th, 12th, graduation, masters and if you have any other professional certificate.

csic_student

Star Member
Feb 25, 2010
Vancouver BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why don't you just send them anyways? I will only slow your process down if they have to send you another letter that they need those transcripts too!

Louay

Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London-UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey man:
I am a resident in KSA,and if I must send them I have take a long vacation from my work to travel to my homeland to prepare them,which is impossible.....I sent them an e-mail to be sure and stop being worry about that..
thx for reply

hellovn

Jul 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All of my friends didn't send secondary degree and they got their PR now.

aidandoherty

Dec 29, 2009
It's all a matter of definition and what constitutes as secondary education. I don't know your education system but it maybe similar to ours in the uk and since you're applying through London... Secondary education lasts until your 16 legally when you do exams. After that you can go on for another 2 years and complete A-levels which are pre university exams. These A-levels are still secondary education. Countries differ in their systems, all that I know is that secondary education in Britain constitutes a compulsory part ie up to 16 and then a voluntary part ie A-levels. After that you enter tertiary education ie college, university or vocational technical schools. You would need to know ksa's system. If you have any doubts then go get them

Louay

Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London-UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sir:
I am originally from Syrian Arab republic,the educational system is:
1 to 6: the first six years as the beginning.
7 to 9 : the second three years are for preparatory years.
10 to 12: the last three years are secondary years,whereas the 12th means baccalaureate.
the secondary certificate are not vocational or technical or diploma...it's general certificate...

so now, what is the difference will that make????

aidandoherty

Dec 29, 2009
The baccalaureate is a secondary level qualification. It's probably the most recognized secondary qualification on the planet. They will certainly recognize it as a secondary level exam in London. You will not need to submit that. The request is specifically for 'post' secondary so you're ok to leave that out. Sorry about the confusion of your nationality!

Louay

Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London-UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh brother...so what I must submit is just my BA. and MA degrees and the trabscripts onlyyyyyyyyyyy????????
plz the lat question....thx a lottttttttttttttttttttt