+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education Loan

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Does any education loan cover that GIC 10000 CAD amount?
Can we take loan for PG Diploma course?

Thanks in advance.

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
Yes State Bank of India does provide educational loan which also includes GIC.
For the other part of your query it is better to contact the branch manager IMO post graduate diploma do qualify for an educational loan .

Reactions: arindam.d

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Yes State Bank of India does provide educational loan which also includes GIC.
For the other part of your query it is better to contact the branch manager IMO post graduate diploma do qualify for an educational loan .
Thank you for the reply. IMO means?

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Thank you for the reply. IMO means?
it means In My Opinion. I went to 3 local banks in my area to inquire about education loan.

SBI branch manager was not concerned about what course I was doing and more on the collateral provided At least from what I understood as long as your collateral is of higher value than your loan and it is properly verified according to their procedure then you should get it quite easily, at least that's the impression I got.

ICICI bank manager was trying to push for a loan against FD saying that the interest on the FD will cover most of the interest on the loan etc. He told he will check for education loan and get back to us when he asked about education loan, he never replied back.

Canara Bank branch manager asked us 20 billion questions about the course and wanted the program brochure before they were going to tell if they would give a loan or not. Since the interest rate was very high and not really that great interaction with branch manager we did not give her the brochure.

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
I availed of the loan facility from Oriental Bank Of Commerce Mumbai. If you are from Mumbai let me know I will give you the details it was a painless experience.

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
it means In My Opinion. I went to 3 local banks in my area to inquire about education loan.

SBI branch manager was not concerned about what course I was doing and more on the collateral provided At least from what I understood as long as your collateral is of higher value than your loan and it is properly verified according to their procedure then you should get it quite easily, at least that's the impression I got.

ICICI bank manager was trying to push for a loan against FD saying that the interest on the FD will cover most of the interest on the loan etc. He told he will check for education loan and get back to us when he asked about education loan, he never replied back.

Canara Bank branch manager asked us 20 billion questions about the course and wanted the program brochure before they were going to tell if they would give a loan or not. Since the interest rate was very high and not really that great interaction with branch manager we did not give her the brochure.
Very useful information. Thanks a lot.

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
I availed of the loan facility from Oriental Bank Of Commerce Mumbai. If you are from Mumbai let me know I will give you the details it was a painless experience.
I am from Ahmedabad. Have you done with your all student visa process?