+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education History in eAPR- Post ITA

abdullahbajwa

Apr 8, 2018
Hello,

I have mentioned only Masters degree as per ECA pre ITA. Post ITA in eAPR do i need to mention previous education history details such as Bachelors as well?

Thanks

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
No, but you would be required to fill them in your personal history.

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Hello,

I have mentioned only Masters degree as per ECA pre ITA. Post ITA in eAPR do i need to mention previous education history details such as Bachelors as well?

Thanks
You can skip in the education history and mention it in the personal history.

Reactions: viki1805

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
You can skip in the education history and mention it in the personal history.
Yea i agree with this. mentioning it in your education history would then call out for it to be shown in the ECA which is not preferred in your case. so I would mention the undergrad in personal history just to avoid any misrepresentation just in case.

Syed Faizan Ali

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
While filling the online application; in the education section it mentions since what year?
Is it the time when the degree was started or the degree was awarded?

Also, which option should I select for secondary school diploma for;
Pre-engineering
Home economics

In WES both are mentioned in General Academic as Major.

We can add all the educations acquired since high school diploma, so why should we only be mentioning the last verified ECA?

jbj274

Jun 29, 2018
Hi all,

I am a bit confused in filling out my wife's Education History. I am not claiming any points for her education, Do I fill in the Education History part for her? if no does that mean I have to answer No to the question if she has "finished high school or any higher education (including university, college or vocational training)?"

Shaey

Dec 25, 2018
Hi all,
Posting to this old thread in hope of a reply.
I was just wondering what the "to" date should be under the educational history section. Should it be the date/month of last exam or the date of result? And should this match with address and personal history

ammad88

Apr 16, 2019
Hi all,
Posting to this old thread in hope of a reply.
I was just wondering what the "to" date should be under the educational history section. Should it be the date/month of last exam or the date of result? And should this match with address and personal history
To date technically means the date you received your degree. For example if you gave your exams in may and received your degree in October, then you will write October date. The date of obtaining that particular degree is always mentioned on the certificate itself. So mention that date on the main degree.

kayoter

Sep 16, 2019
Hi all,

I am a bit confused in filling out my wife's Education History. I am not claiming any points for her education, Do I fill in the Education History part for her? if no does that mean I have to answer No to the question if she has "finished high school or any higher education (including university, college or vocational training)?"
can i know what did u end up doing?