+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education Documents

Dxb3866

Jul 26, 2019
Hi,

Looking for someone to help me with document submission. For education related documents, do I need to submit just the degrees or should I also upload the transcripts/mark sheets?

Also, is it just me or does everyone here have only one upload option? I have combined the two degrees into one PDF and uploaded it for now.

Thanks!

dauntless84

Sep 25, 2017
Hi,

Looking for someone to help me with document submission. For education related documents, do I need to submit just the degrees or should I also upload the transcripts/mark sheets?

Also, is it just me or does everyone here have only one upload option? I have combined the two degrees into one PDF and uploaded it for now.

Thanks!
Hi,

Which country are you applying from and What Degress?

Dan

dauntless84

Sep 25, 2017
Then dont worry, get only your Masters Degree evaluated from WES. Don't worry about your Bachelors and transcripts and waste your money and time on that.

The highest Degree awarded to you matters for the Canadian Application.

Goodluck!

Dan

sphng

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
According to this page, you should upload your master's and its transcript. You should also include your ECA number in your eAPR, but I've read from this forum that people include a copy of the ECA on top of that anyway.