+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

education documents

aisha.j

Sep 24, 2017
hi
I want to send my education documents to IQAS. but i want to know that should i send my both master degrees for evaluation or just one master degree would do the same?
do i get more points for two master degrees?

pindamani

Sep 24, 2017
Guys I am having Master degree and bachelor ( graduate) degree as well for credentials evaluation for WES. My both degree are from same university. Do i need two independent transcripts of two degrees from my university? Do i need annual mark sheets too for evaluation by WES?
Thnak you.

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Guys I am having Master degree and bachelor ( graduate) degree as well for credentials evaluation for WES. My both degree are from same university. Do i need two independent transcripts of two degrees from my university? Do i need annual mark sheets too for evaluation by WES?
Thnak you.
Okay firstly the concept of transcripts is highly misunderstood . Don't get caught in the fancy terminology. You just need plain black and white photocopies of all your documents attested, stamped and in sealed envelopes.

Depending on your course and country, Wes would have given you required documents list. Some of it you need from college, some from univ and others you need to send yourself. Follow these instructions carefully. Even one documents is out of place and they'll reject it.

If you need help understand the requirement paste Wes details here.

pindamani

Sep 24, 2017
can one guide me who has credential evaluated for graduate and master degree from same university. My q is: Do i need to send two separate transcripts of bachelor and master degree to WES or single transcript will suffice?
Many of candidates here might go through this. Please advise as WES is not picking phone.

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
can one guide me who has credential evaluated for graduate and master degree from same university. My q is: Do i need to send two separate transcripts of bachelor and master degree to WES or single transcript will suffice?
Many of candidates here might go through this. Please advise as WES is not picking phone.
Cannot advise if you don't give details. Clearly you didn't read anything I wrote in my response above. Which country? Which degree? Help us if you want us to help you!

pindamani

Sep 24, 2017
Cannot advise if you don't give details. Clearly you didn't read anything I wrote in my response above. Which country? Which degree? Help us if you want us to help you!
My graduation is in MBBS and Post graduation is in MD medicine from same university. for credential evaluation WES asked me to submit transcript of both degrees. Should i submit one common transcript or two different transcripts of two degrees? If someone has same experience, please let me know.
Thank you.

azboot

Sep 17, 2017
My graduation is in MBBS and Post graduation is in MD medicine from same university. for credential evaluation WES asked me to submit transcript of both degrees. Should i submit one common transcript or two different transcripts of two degrees? If someone has same experience, please let me know.
Thank you.
Hi i myself have done mbbs and dnb med and am applying for pr
as far as i read they say we need to get credentials verified via physiciansapply.ca
but it takes them almost 3 months to get them verified via ecfmg
As for your answer if youre sending to wes they say to send degree and marksheets/transcripts
Ideally you would have two different transcripts for two different courses. Just send whatever you can possibly

CanDok

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-08-2018
Nomination.....
05-09-2018
AOR Received.
01-11-2018
Med's Done....
09-10-2018
Hi i myself have done mbbs and dnb med and am applying for pr
as far as i read they say we need to get credentials verified via physiciansapply.ca
but it takes them almost 3 months to get them verified via ecfmg
As for your answer if youre sending to wes they say to send degree and marksheets/transcripts
Ideally you would have two different transcripts for two different courses. Just send whatever you can possibly
DNB in WES would come under professional education or university education???

CanDok

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-08-2018
Nomination.....
05-09-2018
AOR Received.
01-11-2018
Med's Done....
09-10-2018
Thank you.
Also, Transcript is always course specific or degree specific. So get them separately to avoid confusion.

anantha27

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
I have submitted my ECA thru IQAS, I have submitted on May 25 through speed post, I didn't get any input from IQAS. Is it common? anyone who submitted during may got their evaluation ? Please confirm the timelines.

Is there any contact number, we can dial and enquire.

Thanks in advance