+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education Degree Verification - Pakistan

sunnyboy786

Jun 24, 2009
My sister's initial application was assessed sucessfully from Nova Scotia and now have been asked to submit detailed application to Islamabad.

I will like to ask about degree verficiation. Official documentation wants

"Copies of education documents for yourself and your spouse including; educational certificates,
mark sheets, diplomas/degrees"

Should I contact my University (Khyber Medical College) from where I did MBBS or should I just photocopy and send attested copy of my degree. Can anyone advise kindly what sort of documents will be accepted.

SunnyDXB

Nov 24, 2009
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You take a photocopy of your all the transcripts & get it attested from the university and ask them to put it in the envelope which should be sealed by them. You need to send those envelopes to Immigration office.

Reactions: dr.hina

ha2922

Star Member
Sep 18, 2009
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
17-12-2009
For Degree Verification

Only HEC Pakistan is authorize for degree and transcript attestation.

The complete procedure is given in detail on the website of HEC Pakistan.

I just got my degree and transcript attested from HEC Islamabad Office. I live in karachi. You can send your document by courier after filling the online application.
Fee for the attestation of original degree and transcript is Rs. 400/00 each.
Attestation of photo copies @Rs. 200 per copy.
It takes about one week till you receive your documents back.
Original registration with PEC or PMDC is also to be included with the documents, although it is not mentioned in the list of documents on the website.
HEC camp office staff in Karachi told me to include the Registration with the forms.

Best Wishes

swattoo

Star Member
Sep 30, 2009
Hi,
I got only my HIGHEST DEGREE attested by higher education commission and Ministry of foreign affairs and then took a copy of that. I only sent PHOTOCOPIES of my transcripts and degrees. Nothing more, nothing less.
I think photocopies of the transcripts/degrees should work.

doct

Nov 10, 2009
Karachi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i sent photocopies of all my education documents on 1st Nov'2009... but now i read different posts about notarizing..
my brother did not sent any notarized copy when he applied for Canadian immigration, he just sents potocopies of his education documents so i did the same, now i think i made a mistake

now wat should i do???

Najeebkhan84

Sep 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 May 2011
Doc's Request.
Send along with Application
IELTS Request
Send Along with Documents
Med's Request
25-1-2013
Med's Done....
18-2-2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
PPR1> 9-10-13 7 PPR2> 24-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
1-11-2013
LANDED..........
26 jan,2014
@ DOCT

u can now send the notarized copy or Original with cover letter,y leave any room for IO to refuse ur Application at this Stage as its clearly mention on the Documents check list..

secondly Degrees are only Attested by HEC(Bachelor's and Master's) as mention by ha2922

doct

Nov 10, 2009
Karachi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Najeebkhan84 said:
@ DOCT

u can now send the notarized copy or Original with cover letter,y leave any room for IO to refuse ur Application at this Stage as its clearly mention on the Documents check list..

secondly Degrees are only Attested by HEC(Bachelor's and Master's) as mention by ha2922
InshaAllah i will notarized and send tomorrow
thanx for ur reply

Streak

Aug 20, 2009
about the sealed Enveloped now Punjab University Lahore find another way to earn money they are charging Rs.1400 per degree to attest and to send to the Embassy no candidate now has the permission to take or receive the sealed envelope at home .

You have to provide the Full address of the Embassy or to verify the address if they already got and they will proceed themselves ... no worries but fee is too high for the couples.

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial application
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
But what about the applicant after 26th JUNE, Now we have to send all the Docs with at once i,e at first stage.

In this care to whom and where LHR UNi will send the sealed envelopes.

ali786leo

Star Member
Jun 23, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi all good topic

but how chc verify degree from university if degree is attested from HEC , MOFA , MOE.

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
swattoo said:
Hi,
I got only my HIGHEST DEGREE attested by higher education commission and Ministry of foreign affairs and then took a copy of that. I only sent PHOTOCOPIES of my transcripts and degrees. Nothing more, nothing less.
I think photocopies of the transcripts/degrees should work.
do you mean we don't need to certify it from university instead we certify from HEC and ministry of foreign affairs

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
oldnavigator said:
Do we need to submit the matriculation & intermediate certificates for the spouse?
Yes every educational document and/or experience certificates as well.

Zainab001

Feb 10, 2014
I am planning to apply for Canada immigration asap. For this purpose I need to verify my SSC, HSSC and graduate degree. On WES web site it is mentioned for Pakistan that the documents (mark sheets and degree) to be sent directly to WES by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. Documents must be verified by the Controller of Examinations.

Can somebody tell me what is the procedure for federal board??
Thanks

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Zainab001 said:
I am planning to apply for Canada immigration asap. For this purpose I need to verify my SSC, HSSC and graduate degree. On WES web site it is mentioned for Pakistan that the documents (mark sheets and degree) to be sent directly to WES by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. Documents must be verified by the Controller of Examinations.

Can somebody tell me what is the procedure for federal board??
Thanks
Board will not send, usually boards does not have these facility,if they do we cant rely.....

u have to send verified documents with IBCC attestation....Every thing is written on website,,follow it