+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education Credential Assessment

Mar 2, 2016
Hi,

My Master's in HRM is not a recognized degree though it was a 2 year full time with substantial academic work. I would like to know - in such scenario - the bachelors degree which is from Osmania - a three year would be considered?

The status on WES website shows completed which means they have evaluated only my master's but not the graduation.

The agency has sent an email to WES asking for the status and advise.

Just wondering if someone knows the procedure or have gone through such process in the past.

Appreciate your views and thank you in advance.

Regards

Sai

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
glnsaisuresh1979 said:
Hi,

My Master's in HRM is not a recognized degree though it was a 2 year full time with substantial academic work. I would like to know - in such scenario - the bachelors degree which is from Osmania - a three year would be considered?

The status on WES website shows completed which means they have evaluated only my master's but not the graduation.

The agency has sent an email to WES asking for the status and advise.

Just wondering if someone knows the procedure or have gone through such process in the past.

Appreciate your views and thank you in advance.

Regards

Sai
If the assessment request was placed for both bachelors and masters together, then the assessment would have completed for both together. They do not do partial assessment of a request submitted. Did you try using the online assessment tool available in WES site to see the Canadian equivalents of your education Try that here

http://www.wes.org/ca/evaluations/preliminary.asp

Mar 2, 2016
Dear Raja,

Thank you for the reply.

Yes, I have submitted both transcripts in sealed envelops. The reference number was clearly mentioned on the top by the respective university.

My agency is expecting a reply from WES by coming Monday or Tuesday. I just hope things work out.

Regards

Sai