+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education Credential Assessment through WES

robbiefernando

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Good Evening Folks.. Here's hoping someone could help.

I am trying for my brother to immigrate to Canada under the express entry pool. I am working with a BC employer who is ready to nominate him. I am already a Canadian PR holder and would love for him to move here. Struggling with the process a bit here :

I know WES is the quickest route to get his education certified but can someone pls guide me on step by step procedure on how his credentials could be converted to Canadian equivalent ? Here is the dilemma

- He did his MBA from IIPM - the college shut down but he has his degree and statement of results. How can this be sent to WES ?
-He did his bachelors through correspondence from Delhi university - how would he get the transcript sent to WES ? Is there a step by step guide for DU somewhere ?
- He also has a masters from KUmaon university - how can he get that sent over ?

Any asisstance will be greatly appreciated.

Ellianna

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa

I am trying for my brother to immigrate to Canada under the express entry pool. I am working with a BC employer who is ready to nominate him. I am already a Canadian PR holder and would love for him to move here. Struggling with the process a bit here :

I know WES is the quickest route to get his education certified but can someone pls guide me on step by step procedure on how his credentials could be converted to Canadian equivalent ? Here is the dilemma

- He did his MBA from IIPM - the college shut down but he has his degree and statement of results. How can this be sent to WES ?
-He did his bachelors through correspondence from Delhi university - how would he get the transcript sent to WES ? Is there a step by step guide for DU somewhere ?
- He also has a masters from KUmaon university - how can he get that sent over ?

Please go to website of WES. There is a step by step guide for requirements in order to evaluate his degrees.

relyris

Sep 14, 2017

IIPM wont fetch anything.Not recognized by AICTE .So Arindam hasto close his shop.Masters and bachelors from DU and Kumaon you should try.

CP_Virk

Jul 21, 2020

Hey, Did you get any luck in assessing your brother's IIPM degree, I am also looking for getting assessed my brothers IIPM MBA degree. Please advise if you have any information?