+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education and Work

peter77

May 16, 2019
Hello All,

Currently, I am trying to fill my application on GC key account but I got stuck on 2 sections.

1) Education:

I only ECA for my master's degree from WES. I didn't do it for my bachelor's after referring to the CIC website which states that only the highest degree needs to be evaluated. So while filling out the details I am ignoring to write about my bachelor's and only going for masters. Am I doing this correctly? please guide me with this.

Currently, I am also doing my second master's in the USA which is not awarded yet and I don't have done ECA for that also. As I don't the degree awarded and no ECA for this degree i am also ignoring this to write while filling out the application. Is it correct to do this?

2) Work History:

I am doing a contract job in the USA. My employer office is on Location A but i have to be at my client's site which is at Location B in different state and city. SO while filling out the details they ask for the employer name and state and city. So which State and City i have to mention at that time? Location A which is my employer's location or Location B which is my Client location. Please note this a contract job.

TIA

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Hello All,

Currently, I am trying to fill my application on GC key account but I got stuck on 2 sections.

1) Education:

I only ECA for my master's degree from WES. I didn't do it for my bachelor's after referring to the CIC website which states that only the highest degree needs to be evaluated. So while filling out the details I am ignoring to write about my bachelor's and only going for masters. Am I doing this correctly? please guide me with this.

Currently, I am also doing my second master's in the USA which is not awarded yet and I don't have done ECA for that also. As I don't the degree awarded and no ECA for this degree i am also ignoring this to write while filling out the application. Is it correct to do this?

2) Work History:

I am doing a contract job in the USA. My employer office is on Location A but i have to be at my client's site which is at Location B in different state and city. SO while filling out the details they ask for the employer name and state and city. So which State and City i have to mention at that time? Location A which is my employer's location or Location B which is my Client location. Please note this a contract job.

TIA
Location where ur employer is based i.e A. Today u r at location B tomorrow u can be at C because of the nature of your job