+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Edit express entry application post ITA

Gujjje

Apr 30, 2016
I need to edit work experience related information post my receipt of ITA. These edits will not affect my score.

How do i go about this? Is it possible?

My experience title and dates are incorrect for my experience prior to the last 5 years i.e 2010. I need to edit this ot delete it since i wont be providing any supporting information for it.

rohit.sake

May 19, 2017
I need to edit work experience related information post my receipt of ITA. These edits will not affect my score.

My experience title and dates are incorrect for my experience prior to the last 5 years i.e 2010. I need to edit this ot delete it since i wont be providing any supporting information for it.
I am in a similar situation.. I do not have supporting documentation for my work ex. CIC says you can make changes to your profile after ITA as long as your scores don not go below the cut off points in the corresponding round. Here is the link you can check it out.http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/invitations.asp
I would still suggest you to take advice from the senior members.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016

As long as it is not effecting the crs and the points criteria is fulfilled, u can edit it and put that information in personal history and may submit an LOE