+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECoPR waiting

Murrkikoko

Jan 3, 2022
I dont know either. I think it is Virtual Landing Unit but I applied PR from Manitoba - Wiinpeg. What's yours?
I am also from Manitoba from Winnipeg :) hello neighbor! :)) my case is being considered by the visa office of Calgary. I read here that the office is Etobicoke the longest, and most likely Montreal, Ottawa and Vancouver are the fastest (as far as I understood from the messages on this forum)

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
I am also from Manitoba from Winnipeg :) hello neighbor! :)) my case is being considered by the visa office of Calgary. I read here that the office is Etobicoke the longest, and most likely Montreal, Ottawa and Vancouver are the fastest (as far as I understood from the messages on this forum)
That's great you are from winnipeg too I just saw another thread that the person sent an email to the portal email address and received the ECOPR today. I just did the same thing, sent a message asking for updates... as long as they dont change their mind on the decision that was made, hopefully the message will help me somehow! Let's see

Murrkikoko

Jan 3, 2022
That's great you are from winnipeg too I just saw another thread that the person sent an email to the portal email address and received the ECOPR today. I just did the same thing, sent a message asking for updates... as long as they dont change their mind on the decision that was made, hopefully the message will help me somehow! Let's see
Hopefully writing to them will really help you !!!! Let's keep each other up to date, if one of us is given an ecopr, we will write here :))

Murrkikoko

Jan 3, 2022
I received my ecopr today in the morning!! It took 3 weeks and 3 days for me:)) Hopefully your eCopr will come to you as soon as possible!!! VO Calgary

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
I received my ecopr today in the morning!! It took 3 weeks and 3 days for me:)) Hopefully your eCopr will come to you as soon as possible!!! VO Calgary
Congratulations!!! Hope you'll get your PR card soon! I sent the message on Friday and no ECOPR or replies yet, I am still waiting. Now I noticed my office is OSC and the 2nd is Ottawa. Hopefully it will come sometime :rolleyes: :mad:

Reactions: metalist

MsBeat

Aug 5, 2020
I got my portal on 14th November,2021
And submitted on same day with declaration of presence in canada, mailing address and photo uploaded.

still not received my ECoPR or Pr Card yet.

anybody knows about it. Why ECoPr taking too long.
May i know if you are still waiting or have already received the ECOPR yet? I am in similar situation

MsBeat

Aug 5, 2020
May I know which email address or how I can write to ask for the eCOPR status? It said it's under review in the PR portal but i have been waitied for long.