+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ecopr to PR card Calgary VO 2024

Madhur.Patwary

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
Hi everyone. I got my GU1 yesterday (3rd April 2024) and GU2 today.

I wish I reached out to MP as soon as my application crossed standard processing times. Yesterday, I got a response from MP's office that they followed up with IRCC, and as a response, IRCC confirmed that there are no errors in my application, and I should hear back from them in next 10 business days. However, to my surprise, I got the GU1 on same day.

FYI: The Case status in portal is still "In review with IRCC". The GU1 and GU2 updates I am seeing are only in the PR Card application linked to GCKey account.
Your case seems very lucky and expedited with regards to reaching out to the MP.
I reached out to the MP back on March 15th - but still there has been no movement at all unfortunately :(
Its super difficult to find a pattern here by seeing case to case outcomes.
No. of Days since eCoPR without updates stands at 86 Days :mad:

Ken24

Star Member
Dec 30, 2023
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
09-04-2023
Nomination.....
05-06-2023
AOR Received.
26-06-2023
Med's Done....
13-07-2023
Your case seems very lucky and expedited with regards to reaching out to the MP.
I reached out to the MP back on March 15th - but still there has been no movement at all unfortunately :(
Hi Madhur, have you tried following up your MP recently?

manojkumarkotte

Dec 29, 2023
I agree with you, I don't see any pattern in the way IRCC is processing PR card applications. I hope I don't face any issues with PR Card delivery or printing mistakes. :rolleyes:

I would recommend you to follow-up with your MP.

Reactions: Madhur.Patwary

Madhur.Patwary

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
Hi Madhur, have you tried following up your MP recently?
I was recommended by the MP's Office on March 20th that IRCC will take 15 business days to check on my case and reply back to them.
The MP's Office asked to get back to them on the Week of April 08th incase i didnt get any updates from IRCC until then - which now seems to be most likely the case.
So planning on writing to the MP's Office again on this coming Monday April 08th.

Reactions: Ken24 and smileyos

Apate492

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hi everyone. I got my GU1 yesterday (3rd April 2024) and GU2 today.

I wish I reached out to MP as soon as my application crossed standard processing times. Yesterday, I got a response from MP's office that they followed up with IRCC, and as a response, IRCC confirmed that there are no errors in my application, and I should hear back from them in next 10 business days. However, to my surprise, I got the GU1 on same day.

FYI: The Case status in portal is still "In review with IRCC". The GU1 and GU2 updates I am seeing are only in the PR Card application linked to GCKey account.
Exactly the same thing happened to me as well. I contacted MP a couple of days back and they sent an email to me telling me that they have followed up and that there are no errors with the application. I immediately checked GC Key and there it was - "Your PR Card has been mailed."

Portal still shows Under Review.

I did not get GU 1 though.

manojkumarkotte

Dec 29, 2023
After GU2, do we see all applicants or only the primary applicant details under Document status in PR Card application (in GCKey)?

manojkumarkotte

Dec 29, 2023
You need to link PR card application of each applicant to GCKey seperately.
Thanks for your response. i wasn't aware of it. I linked two more PR card applications of my family members to GCKey account. Although I received GU2 today, I don't see GU1 or GU2 updates in those two applications. All I see is Final Decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Could this be due to linking the PR Card applications after GU1 and GU2, or are these applications still in-progress?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Thanks for your response. i wasn't aware of it. I linked two more PR card applications of my family members to GCKey account. Although I received GU2 today, I don't see GU1 or GU2 updates in those two applications. All I see is Final Decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Could this be due to linking the PR Card applications after GU1 and GU2, or are these applications still in-progress?
PR card applications are processed separately for each applicant. It doesnt matter who the applicant is (primary or dependent). So linking doesnt matter, the applications must still be in progress.

mukch16

Feb 10, 2024
Ecopr- 17th January
VO- Calgary
Still no updates on pr card
Travelled to India on 24th February
Applied PRTD- 18th March
Passport submission request- 21st March
Passport submitted- 26th March
Passport returned stamped- 6th April
FYI the PRTD stamp is valid for 6 months from the date of issue

Reactions: Aatika Patel

Aatika Patel

Apr 8, 2024
Ecopr- 17th January
VO- Calgary
Still no updates on pr card
Travelled to India on 24th February
Applied PRTD- 18th March
Passport submission request- 21st March
Passport submitted- 26th March
Passport returned stamped- 6th April
FYI the PRTD stamp is valid for 6 months from the date of issue
Hello
I received my copr on 29th January 2024 in Canada. Then I came to India and still didn’t receive my pr card on my mailing address and no update on gc key account. Just wanted to ask that have u contacted ur local mp? I was thinking to contact them for an update. But I’m just wondering if that’s good to do since I’m India. Is that gonna make my case more complicated bcoz I came to India? Please let me know thanks

NotaPRyeT

Aug 24, 2023
So by GU1 you guys mean GU on the PR card application or PR application ??My status for PR application changed from in progress to approved on GCkey and i linked my PR card application today and it says submitted, nothing else.
My ecopr came last week(VO Calgary), after waiting almost 3 months for ECOPR after P2 (VO Montreal ).

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
So by GU1 you guys mean GU on the PR card application or PR application ??My status for PR application changed from in progress to approved on GCkey and i linked my PR card application today and it says submitted, nothing else.
My ecopr came last week(VO Calgary), after waiting almost 3 months for ECOPR after P2 (VO Montreal ).
PR card application

Reactions: NotaPRyeT

mukch16

Feb 10, 2024
Hello
I received my copr on 29th January 2024 in Canada. Then I came to India and still didn’t receive my pr card on my mailing address and no update on gc key account. Just wanted to ask that have u contacted ur local mp? I was thinking to contact them for an update. But I’m just wondering if that’s good to do since I’m India. Is that gonna make my case more complicated bcoz I came to India? Please let me know thanks
I didnot contact my local mp, but you can do that for sure and I dont think it will make a difference if you are in India.