+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eCoPR print & sign *NON URGENT, NEED HELP*

Can-Brits

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
Category........
CEC
This is for anyone who has received their eCoPR, then printed and signed it. Please help!

It states you must print and sign your eCoPR (manually, not electronically) within 30 days. After 30 days the document will be unavailable.
Because the eCoPR is on legal size paper (8.5 x 14), How did you print the document?
Did you buy legal size paper (8.5 x 14) and print?
Or did you just print it on normal paper and scale to fit the paper you have?
Or did you go to a printing studio to print? (this worries me, as my information will be in some ones system).

As an official document, this stresses me out haha. Is it okay to scale to fit, or should I make sure its printed on Legal Sized Paper?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
This is for anyone who has received their eCoPR, then printed and signed it. Please help!

It states you must print and sign your eCoPR (manually, not electronically) within 30 days. After 30 days the document will be unavailable.
Because the eCoPR is on legal size paper (8.5 x 14), How did you print the document?
Or did you go to a printing studio to print? (this worries me, as my information will be in some ones system).

As an official document, this stresses me out haha. Is it okay to scale to fit, or should I make sure its printed on Legal Sized Paper?
I went to Staples, printed it on legal letter size, signed it and laminated it in a matte finish. I made 4 x copies to keep in vaults in my various houses. It was like $30 and I chose high end material. I will hang one on my wall to reflect what a journey it was for me, and point it out to anyone in my home as my proudest achievement. Medals, trophies, workplace compliments, promotions - nothing compares to the work taking to get that eCoPR (with the exception of spouses who don't need to lift a finger).

Don't skimp out on this - do it the way I did.

Reactions: dvdmrn

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
Do not scale to fit, that document would be invalid. Buy legal paper, visa the library, go to stables, so many options are there to print the document correctly. Oh, and print several because you will need to send the signed version in to get the health card.

dipak.cse

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Canada
AOR Received.
18-01-2023
i dont think it has any value after getting your pr card. It is something like a work or study permit. just keep a copy

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022

I went to Staples and got ream of Legal paper. I didn't expect my PR card to arrive so quickly but eCOPR is still an valid document e.g. if you ever loose your PR card you can come to US and enter Canada via Road.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
How does CoPR have no value? It's a symbol of achievement that should be laminated and framed on a wall. Copies should also be kept on a phone. You also never know when you need to use it for another purpose in another country and in the absence of a PR card. Disappointing to hear people negate the value of this document, I vehemently disagree with how lightly people are treating this.

Reactions: Taran D