+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECOPR DELAYS from June 06th

Ellie1616

Jul 11, 2023
Hi guys
My husband has been waiting ECOPR for over a month now. We are on process for Family sponsorship-marriage.
First of all, our all the document's reviews are completed(includes medical, bio metrics, background check, eligibility, etc.). My husband has done the declaration, uploaded address and photo through the portal 2 on June 6th, but still waiting.
More over, while waiting the ECOPR and keep checking the portal 2, we were encountered very unusual situation that we have received 'IRCC Permanent Regident Confirmation Portal' e-mail again!! What a ridiculous!...
After we got the e-mail again, we were so confused. Because my husband already has portal account. So we replied to IRCC with this matter and screenshot of portal 2. I was worried about screwed up the portal for my husband so we phoned IRCC, we were told that the account has been successfully opened so ignore the e-mail. But still no reply back to us or any action from the IRCC. For sure, they are missing my husband's case. I have no idea what we should do..

Last edited:
Reactions: niladribanerjee123

Deividas

Star Member
Apr 3, 2023
Hi guys
My husband has been waiting ECOPR for over a month now. We are on process for Family sponsorship-marriage.
First of all, our all the document's reviews are completed(includes medical, bio metrics, background check, eligibility, etc.). My husband has done the declaration, uploaded address and photo through the portal 2 on June 6th, but still waiting.
More over, while waiting the ECOPR and keep checking the portal 2, we were encountered very unusual situation that we have received 'IRCC Permanent Regident Confirmation Portal' e-mail again!! What a ridiculous!...
After we got the e-mail again, we were so confused. Because my husband already has portal account. So we replied to IRCC with this matter and screenshot of portal 2. I was worried about screwed up the portal for my husband so we phoned IRCC, we were told that the account has been successfully opened so ignore the e-mail. But still no reply back to us or any action from the IRCC. For sure, they are missing my husband's case. I have no idea what we should do..
Delays is part of the process, if you called them and send a webform and they acknowledged that then it's a waiting time. Be patient

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
Hi guys
Are in Quebec by any chance?

Reactions: Dani94
Jul 20, 2023
Hi guys
Hi guys
Did you receive the COPR?

I am also having the similar situation like you. I have done the declaration, confirm the address and uploaded photo on 24th June and again receive the IRCC permanent resident confirmation portal on 28 th June and provided same required details .

Still waiting for COPR.

Ellie1616

Jul 11, 2023
Did you receive the COPR?

I am also having the similar situation like you. I have done the declaration, confirm the address and uploaded photo on 24th June and again receive the IRCC permanent resident confirmation portal on 28 th June and provided same required details .

Still waiting for COPR.
Hi, still I'm waiting the ECOPR omg......
I phoned IRCC but nothing help..
It's been almost 2month now.
What happened to people who done in June..

TravisM

Star Member
Nov 20, 2022
Same boat, submitted photo and declaration June 5th still waiting (check sig for full info)